Katy Perry has teamed up with Eylure to create four different kinds of limited edition false lashes. I’m personally not a false lash girl as I seriously have issues getting them into place but if you wear ‘em you might like some of these lashes created by Katy as they do bring the fun to falsies.
Take a look!Read More...
Ulta is stocking many of the newest drugstore Spring 2012 products and most are are on sale with a Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off.
If you hit the $50 mark you get Free Shipping and you can use coupon code 62548 to get $3.50 off your total cost (that’s chump change but it helps decrease shipping costs if you don’t get in on the Free Shipping).
Items they are now stocking that are BOGO:
- Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Collection
- Physicians Formula pH MatchMaker Collection
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Bronzers and Lipsticks
- Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear Ultra-Smoothing Blush
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick Kate Moss Collection
- Maybelline Super Stay 10 Hour Stain Gloss and Lipstick
- Almay Smart Shade Perfect Correct Primer Clear
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush
- Cover Girl Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation
- Cover Girl Flipstick
- Revlon Photo Ready Mousse Makeup
- Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Waterproof Mascara
- Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow
- Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter
There are tons and tons of products you can take advantage of using their Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off those are just a few I listed above.
Visit the following link www.ulta.com (this is NOT an affiliate link) and it will automatically bring you to the selection of goodies.
One thing I noticed was they didn’t stock all the shades for some of the Physicians Formula products. I guess they are just getting stock in so you might want to wait a day or two before ordering to see if other shades come in.
I know I posted about this yesterday but just wanted to update you on the new Stila Stay All Day HD Beauty Balm aka Stila BB Cream. It looks like Ulta is claiming it as an exclusive but I suspect by Summer it’ll be available everywhere but don’t quote me there.
I still don’t have a ton of info but here’s some updated details I do have.
It’s $38, available in one shade, and claims to be the typical all-in-one BB Cream that reduces fines lines while perfecting skin and brightening it.
I think the fact that it comes in one shade definitely bodes well for the product as most traditional Asian BB Creams are available in one to two shades at most.
I already ordered it so expect a review soon.
Available now at Ulta.com
I’m definitely curious about this one and as I suspected BB Creams are a prominent part of Spring 2012.