Here’s the very limited edition Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Vault I was showing you yesterday. GULP! Gorgeous isn’t it?
Here’s what I know about it:
- The Eyeliner Vaults were created for presentation originally but Urban Decay decided to make more for sale at the very last second.
- It’ll be $295 and available 3/26 at UrbanDecay.com
- There are 40 full size pencils in the Vault.
What I don’t now about it:
- Not sure of the colors but assuming it includes every freaking single shade and a few exclusives too! But I’m just assuming…!
- How much you ALL want it after seeing this picture, yeah, I see that drool at the corner of your mouth. Clean up, for shame! Hehe!
Will YOU haul it?
UPDATE: Click here for more updated info on this launch!
Elle Beauty’s UK Team posted a vine video today featuring the new Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Vault! Slay me! Like I need more Urban Decay 24/ Eyeliners right?
But this thing is massive! Click here to have a look!
No word when it launches here in the US but one can hope soon because I imagine you’ll want to get your greedy hands on it.
Am I right?
Go on admit, you want it even though you probably already own the Urban Decay Anniversary Eyeliner Set! You greedy little buggers.
Should we feel ashamed of ourselves?
UD wants to have a four way with you, mind outta the gutter not that type of four way! Urban Decay Cosmetics Foxy Four Way 24/7 Double Ended Eye Pencil Set is the kinda orgy they are looking at!
Four pencils, eight shades, all packaged up together in a new set for Summer 2013.
Take a peek!
Sale on today kids! Enjoy 20% Off your total using FFSPRING13 at www.urbandecay.com
Ahh the Glinda Palette! Glinda is one of two new Urban Decay Oz inspired palettes that the brand recently launched in collaboration with the Disney film, Oz the Great and Powerful.
I recently reviewed the Theodora Palette for you and must say she’s more my speed. I love the Glinda palette but she’s a more lighter variation which will work well on paler skin tones or those with fairer hair and eyes.
Take a look!