The Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil Vault is back and includes 40 shades of full size Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Eyeliner in an array of colors that comes housed in a stunning box to display them all!
You can grab it now at Ulta.com for $295.
- Perversion (blackest black matte)
- Zero (zealous black cream)
- Smoke (deepest gray matte)
- Uzi (dark gunmetal shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
- Oil Slick (black shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
- Underground (metallic taupe shimmer)
- Mushroom (metallic taupe-pewter shimmer)
- Smog (copper shimmer)
- Roach (deep copper brown shimmer)
- Bourbon (brown shimmer w/gold micro-sparkle)
- Hustle (metallic brown shimmer)
- Whiskey (rich brown matte)
- Corrupt (dark metallic reddish brown shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
- Demolition (deep brown matte)
- Desperation (deep taupe-gray matte)
- Scorch (bronze shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
- Goldmine (gold shimmer w/gold micro-sparkle)
- Loaded (dark green shimmer)
- Freak (bright green shimmer)
- Invasion (deepest dark green matte)
- Mildew (deep metallic green shimmer)
- Stash (dark metallic green-gold shimmer)
- Junkie (metallic teal shimmer w/gold micro-sparkle)
- Mainline (deep green-blue matte)
- Deep End (bright metallic peacock shimmer)
- Electric (bright metallic aquamarine shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
- LSD (navy shimmer w/bright turquoise micro-sparkle)
- Sabbath (deep navy matte)
- Abyss (bright metallic blue shimmer w/blue micro-sparkle)
- Chaos (vibrant cobalt blue matte w/slight floating pearl)
- Ether (pale smoky gray shimmer w/violet and fuchsia micro-sparkle)
- Delinquent (dark purple shimmer w/light purple micro-sparkle)
- Vice (pearly red-eggplant shimmer)
- Psychedelic Sister (bright purple cream)
- Rockstar (darkest eggplant shimmer)
- Empire (dark eggplant matte)
- Asphyxia (vibrant pink/purple duotone w/tonal and blue micro-sparkle)
- Woodstock (sparkly hot pink shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
- Yeyo (metallic white shimmer)
- Cuff (metallic silver shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
I haven’t a clue if it’ll pop up anywhere else but it sold out mighty fast last year so if you want it best grab it. As of now the only place I’ve seen it is at ulta.com but I’ll be sure to let you know if it pops up elsewhere.
If you loved the Urban Decay 24/7 Black Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil you’ll adore the fact Urban Decay has created a 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil Collection featuring give new eyeliner shades with a velvety, matte creamy texture done up in sultry, smoky shades for the Fall 2014 season!
Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil bring together a more matte, drier texture which will be a smashing hit for those with oily lids as they feel more like an eyeliner powder versus a gel eyeliner pencil texture.
Take a look!
Urban Decay Mrs. Mia Wallace Revolution Lipstick is likely my favorite shade of Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick outside of Gash (damn that’s an incredible red). And yes, Urban Decay Mrs. Mia Wallace Revolution Lipstick celebrates all good things Pulp Fiction as Urban Decay was inspired to recreate Mia’s understated yet very edge-y look from the film with this stunning deep blood red shade.
As a huge, massive, big, very large fan of not only Pulp Fiction but Quentin Tarantino I was quite excited to see Urban Decay created a collection to celebrate the cult that is Pulp Fiction.
Urban Decay Streak Naked Flushed Palette is one of three new shades of permanent Urban Decay Naked Flush Palettes that Urban Decay released for Summer 2014.
Like the original Naked Flushed Palette, Streak features a bronzer, blush, and highlighter shade.
Let’s take a look!
Yup, Urban Decay is set to debut a Pulp Fiction Eyeshadow Palette and other makeup inspired by Pulp Fiction.
What’s not to love about Pulp Fiction? The gimp, the music, the coke, the McDonald’s Europe 101 Lesson, it’s all here! Who wouldn’t want an Urban Decay Pulp Fiction inspired makeup collection to go along with all that epic. The Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Collection is under wraps until July 16th (I’ll be sadly on vacation when it launches) but word on the stret says it’ll include a blood red Revolution Lipstick, Nail Lacquer, and Lip Pencil named “Mrs. Mia Wallace” as well as Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Gunmetal and of course, an Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Eyeshadow Palette featuring five shades of eyeshadow for $34.
The Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Collection launches July 16 at urbandecay.com for a limited time.
I’ll post more info as it becomes available.
P.S. Who’s your fav character from Pulp Fiction? Mine is Jody, she’s a total life saver haha! Was her idea for the adrenaline shot after all!
P.S.S. New posts upcoming! Just been crazy at work so haven’t had time to edit pictures Lots of great reviews in the works!