Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette is possibly one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes at the moment. Gulp, I know, I just said I LOVE a matte eyeshadow palette. Urban Decay created this palette to celebrate the cult favorite film, Pulp Fiction and takes its inspiration from Mrs Mia Wallace’s look in the film. The palette contains five shades, three of which are brand never before scene shades!
And best of all the Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette comes housed in a limited edition shiny black case featuring Jule’s poetic bible passage on the cover, a double ended brush applicator, a generously sized mirror, and most importantly the outer box has a band aid, you know, to speculate over whether Marsellus’s cut himself while shaving or if his soul really was removed through the back of his neck. I personally support that the suitcase contained his soul and it was indeed removed through a hole in the back of his neck, ya know, because that sounds all kinds of crazy Tarantino.
Needless to say the homage this palette pays to all good things Pulp Fiction not only makes it a must have for fans of the film but it also brings together some eyeshadows that really work together to create a classic neutral eye look!
Urban Decay Mrs Mia Wallace Nail Color is a new deep red nail polish that Urban Decay created to celebrate all good things Pulp Fiction, particularly the inspiration of the shade herself, Mrs. Mia Wallace!
Aside from her lipstick one of the most noticeable things about Mia in the film would be her nails as she taps them against a class and flashes them around a bit as she takes a drag on her cigarette and talks during the famous Jack Rabbit Slim Diner scene.
I REALLY want to try out Urban Decay Subversion which is a new lash primer and conditioner for Fall 2014. I didn’t really love the performance I got with Urban Decay Perversion Mascara so I’m wondering if using Urban Decay Subversion prior might add a little more boost to the formula.
The Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil Vault is back and includes 40 shades of full size Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Eyeliner in an array of colors that comes housed in a stunning box to display them all!
You can grab it now at Ulta.com for $295.
- Perversion (blackest black matte)
- Zero (zealous black cream)
- Smoke (deepest gray matte)
- Uzi (dark gunmetal shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
- Oil Slick (black shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
- Underground (metallic taupe shimmer)
- Mushroom (metallic taupe-pewter shimmer)
- Smog (copper shimmer)
- Roach (deep copper brown shimmer)
- Bourbon (brown shimmer w/gold micro-sparkle)
- Hustle (metallic brown shimmer)
- Whiskey (rich brown matte)
- Corrupt (dark metallic reddish brown shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
- Demolition (deep brown matte)
- Desperation (deep taupe-gray matte)
- Scorch (bronze shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
- Goldmine (gold shimmer w/gold micro-sparkle)
- Loaded (dark green shimmer)
- Freak (bright green shimmer)
- Invasion (deepest dark green matte)
- Mildew (deep metallic green shimmer)
- Stash (dark metallic green-gold shimmer)
- Junkie (metallic teal shimmer w/gold micro-sparkle)
- Mainline (deep green-blue matte)
- Deep End (bright metallic peacock shimmer)
- Electric (bright metallic aquamarine shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
- LSD (navy shimmer w/bright turquoise micro-sparkle)
- Sabbath (deep navy matte)
- Abyss (bright metallic blue shimmer w/blue micro-sparkle)
- Chaos (vibrant cobalt blue matte w/slight floating pearl)
- Ether (pale smoky gray shimmer w/violet and fuchsia micro-sparkle)
- Delinquent (dark purple shimmer w/light purple micro-sparkle)
- Vice (pearly red-eggplant shimmer)
- Psychedelic Sister (bright purple cream)
- Rockstar (darkest eggplant shimmer)
- Empire (dark eggplant matte)
- Asphyxia (vibrant pink/purple duotone w/tonal and blue micro-sparkle)
- Woodstock (sparkly hot pink shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
- Yeyo (metallic white shimmer)
- Cuff (metallic silver shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
I haven’t a clue if it’ll pop up anywhere else but it sold out mighty fast last year so if you want it best grab it. As of now the only place I’ve seen it is at ulta.com but I’ll be sure to let you know if it pops up elsewhere.
If you loved the Urban Decay 24/7 Black Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil you’ll adore the fact Urban Decay has created a 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil Collection featuring give new eyeliner shades with a velvety, matte creamy texture done up in sultry, smoky shades for the Fall 2014 season!
Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil bring together a more matte, drier texture which will be a smashing hit for those with oily lids as they feel more like an eyeliner powder versus a gel eyeliner pencil texture.
Take a look!