Urban Decay Mrs Mia Wallace Nail Color is a new deep red nail polish that Urban Decay created to celebrate all good things Pulp Fiction, particularly the inspiration of the shade herself, Mrs. Mia Wallace!
Aside from her lipstick one of the most noticeable things about Mia in the film would be her nails as she taps them against a class and flashes them around a bit as she takes a drag on her cigarette and talks during the famous Jack Rabbit Slim Diner scene.
I REALLY want to try out Urban Decay Subversion which is a new lash primer and conditioner for Fall 2014. I didn’t really love the performance I got with Urban Decay Perversion Mascara so I’m wondering if using Urban Decay Subversion prior might add a little more boost to the formula.
The Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil Vault is back and includes 40 shades of full size Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Eyeliner in an array of colors that comes housed in a stunning box to display them all!
You can grab it now at Ulta.com for $295.
- Perversion (blackest black matte)
- Zero (zealous black cream)
- Smoke (deepest gray matte)
- Uzi (dark gunmetal shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
- Oil Slick (black shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
- Underground (metallic taupe shimmer)
- Mushroom (metallic taupe-pewter shimmer)
- Smog (copper shimmer)
- Roach (deep copper brown shimmer)
- Bourbon (brown shimmer w/gold micro-sparkle)
- Hustle (metallic brown shimmer)
- Whiskey (rich brown matte)
- Corrupt (dark metallic reddish brown shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
- Demolition (deep brown matte)
- Desperation (deep taupe-gray matte)
- Scorch (bronze shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
- Goldmine (gold shimmer w/gold micro-sparkle)
- Loaded (dark green shimmer)
- Freak (bright green shimmer)
- Invasion (deepest dark green matte)
- Mildew (deep metallic green shimmer)
- Stash (dark metallic green-gold shimmer)
- Junkie (metallic teal shimmer w/gold micro-sparkle)
- Mainline (deep green-blue matte)
- Deep End (bright metallic peacock shimmer)
- Electric (bright metallic aquamarine shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
- LSD (navy shimmer w/bright turquoise micro-sparkle)
- Sabbath (deep navy matte)
- Abyss (bright metallic blue shimmer w/blue micro-sparkle)
- Chaos (vibrant cobalt blue matte w/slight floating pearl)
- Ether (pale smoky gray shimmer w/violet and fuchsia micro-sparkle)
- Delinquent (dark purple shimmer w/light purple micro-sparkle)
- Vice (pearly red-eggplant shimmer)
- Psychedelic Sister (bright purple cream)
- Rockstar (darkest eggplant shimmer)
- Empire (dark eggplant matte)
- Asphyxia (vibrant pink/purple duotone w/tonal and blue micro-sparkle)
- Woodstock (sparkly hot pink shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
- Yeyo (metallic white shimmer)
- Cuff (metallic silver shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)
I haven’t a clue if it’ll pop up anywhere else but it sold out mighty fast last year so if you want it best grab it. As of now the only place I’ve seen it is at ulta.com but I’ll be sure to let you know if it pops up elsewhere.
If you loved the Urban Decay 24/7 Black Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil you’ll adore the fact Urban Decay has created a 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil Collection featuring give new eyeliner shades with a velvety, matte creamy texture done up in sultry, smoky shades for the Fall 2014 season!
Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil bring together a more matte, drier texture which will be a smashing hit for those with oily lids as they feel more like an eyeliner powder versus a gel eyeliner pencil texture.
Take a look!
Urban Decay Mrs. Mia Wallace Revolution Lipstick is likely my favorite shade of Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick outside of Gash (damn that’s an incredible red). And yes, Urban Decay Mrs. Mia Wallace Revolution Lipstick celebrates all good things Pulp Fiction as Urban Decay was inspired to recreate Mia’s understated yet very edge-y look from the film with this stunning deep blood red shade.
As a huge, massive, big, very large fan of not only Pulp Fiction but Quentin Tarantino I was quite excited to see Urban Decay created a collection to celebrate the cult that is Pulp Fiction.