Ok, I admit it. My shower stall is filled with way too many shower gels that I’m constantly rotating. What? I love variety!
Fruity, Sweet, Foody, you name it it’s hanging around in my shower!
Click ahead to find out about 12 Shower Gels I can’t live without! And some that are long gone so I find I have to live without ‘em, oh woe!
1. The Muse finds she can’t live without Lush Back for Breakfast Shower Gel! At one time she did when it was long gone! But bless be Lush has brought it back, praise the shower angels above. Bright, sunny citrus to wake you up in the morning should make Lush Back for Breakfast one shower gel you wouldn’t want to live without.
2. Lush Freeze Shower Gel suffered the same faith as Back for Brekkie but just like it’s fellow gel in arms, it’s back and better than evers! Summer is hear so this cool, minty sensation keeps the Muse feeling brisk and refreshed during her evening shower! Can’t live without it!
3. You should always buy enough Lush Snow Fairy to last you the year round because you’ll find you have to live without it until Christmas of the next year when it’s released fro the short Holiday season! Tis the Season with Snow Fairy!
5. I have to live without Victoria’s Secret Lime Tartina. This tart, sweet lime concoction was introduced last Summer and has ever since been long since gone. Sadness!
6. Bath and Body Works Red Hot Love Story was introduced for Valentine’s Day in or around 2007. The Muse hauled it like a good little junkie while it was still around because this sweet, tingling red hot shower gel went buh-bye!
7. What in the world was Philosophy thinking when they axed Empowermint from their popular 3 in 1 shower gel collection? Bestest stuff evers! The Muse is down to her very last drop, bring it back Philosophy, bring it back!
8. Since Bath and Body Works Red Hot Love Story is long since gone the Muse can pacify herself with Philosophy Red Hot Cinnamon Dots! Loves it!
10. Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel is one of those shower gels that lingers long after your shower is over, it’s just pure goodness in a large pump bottle. Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel and the Muse have been going steady for a while now!
11. Red Licorice Shower Gel? Yes, indeed, perfection! Philosophy Red Licorice Shower Gel brings it! Plus the Muse can use it as a shampoo too, she has twizzler scented locks and is loving it!
That’s all folks. 12 Shower Gels I wouldn’t want to live without and quite a few that I have too, sniff! Go ahead and name some of your fav shower gels, doesn’t have to be 12 could be more, could be less!
It’s a been a while since we had a beauty poll! Miss it?
Today is a poll of favorites! So what’s your fav place for Bath and Body goodies? Are you a fan of Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works? If you had to choose one which would it be?
As for me I’m a big lover of Victoria’s Secret since they are a tad more on the unique side when compared to Bath and Body Works. Bath and Body Works used to have the edge with it’s interesting little cute items like the Temptations Collection but since they have gone very mainstream I find I prefer VS over BBW. Victoria’s Secret seemed to have more unique fragrances in their body splashes and they introduce some really fun items during the different seasons. So I’m def for VS.
How about you?
Place your vote and leave a comment if you’re wanting to chat it!
Today I’ll be bringing you a review of the brand new Victoria’s Secret Pool Party Body Chiller Mists! Gotta love ‘em for a burst of refreshing Summer scent!
Check ‘em out after the jump!
Victoria’s Secret Pool Party Body Chiller Mists are available in three brand new, limited edition scents for $12 USD each or 3 for $25. The scents are Lemonita, Coolada, and Frostea. The bottles are shaped just like the Victoria’s Secret Double Mist Body Sprays which lead me to believe these were double mists but they are actually body mists.
As I mentioned in my original post about these I was quite happy to see they were body mists. I find body mists are easier to apply and the scent lingers a tad longer than the double mists. The double mists are quite nice but they apply a tad oily plus the scent just gets sucked into my skin and fails to last all day. I was hopeful these might last a while longer. As predicted they do last a fair bit longer than the double mists formula but within a very few hours time you’ll need a refresher but none the less they do last out considerably well when compared to double mists.
Out of the three Lemonita is my favorite. It’s a cool, tart, refreshing lemon scent. It’s rare to come across lemon scents that are true in body and this just hits the right notes. If your a fan of lemons you’re sure to love this. Frostea is a delightfully sweet, fresh brewed ice tea scent and Coolada is a Pina Colada blend that’s heavy on the coconut!
All three are unique, fun blends for Summer. Even though they fail to linger long I still love them and think they are worth picking up. The scents have Summer fun written all over them and the burst of scent they do provide really gets me in the mood for warm weather!
Muse Approving these for purchase. I think they are worthy of a pick up!
Let me tell you something, it’s cold outside! The weather doesn’t know what it wants to do. Is it Summer? Is it Spring? Is it Winter? On lawd please decide already! Well even if it’s not feeling Spring or Summer-like outside I’m still feeling the love for the Victoria’s Secret Pool Party Collection!
Jump for it!
Before I tell you all about the Victoria’s Secret Pool Party Collection allow me to mention the fact that Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Eye Shadow are now in press form! ‘ello Awesome! They aren’t on the website yet but I got three of them yesterday in some nice looking shades. It looks like there are a total of five shades available and they seem really nice (haven’t yet used them on my eyes). I got this incredible aqua shade that reminds me of a pool! Pretties!
Anyway! On to the rest of the good stuff!
Victoria’s Secret Limited Editon Pool Party Body Chiller Mist is available in three scents. Lemonita (Sweet, Tart Lemon), Coolada (Tropical Coconut Blend), and Frostea (Cool, Crisp, Fresh Brewed Ice Tea). These were quite the surprise for me as I thought they were the typical Beauty Rush Double Mists but oh no they aren’t! They happen to be regular body sprays! I’m quite excited about this as I do find that the double mists are a tad oily and the scent doesn’t linger as long as I’d like. I’m excited to try these out. I snagged all three of ‘em for 3 for $25 USD! Review coming shortly!
The scents also come in a Body Chiller Glimmer Cream (shimmering body cream) and Body Drink Lotion.
I’m always terribly excited about new makeup collections from Victoria’s Secret so when I seen the brand new bits they released with the Pool Party Collection I got quite hyped!
Victoria’s Secret Limited Edition Pool Party Cheek and Lip Pop (3 for $15 or 6 or $20) available in three shades, Splash, Pop, and Cooler.
Also available are Victoria’s Secret Limited Edition Pool Party Lip Butter with SPF 15 (3 for $15 or 6 for $20) available in three flavors to match up with the release of the body mists.
And finally for your tips and toes four shades of Victoria’s Secret Limited Edition Pool Party Nail Paint (3 for $15 or 6 for $20) in four shades! All bright neon shades that are sure to please those who like a bit of loud with their Summer nail look.
I picked up quite a few of the items above so I’ll be reviewing them all for you shortly. I’m really enjoying this release from Victoria’s Secret and I’m quite happy they didn’t let the economy get them down as the release is quite large! Bravo Victoria’s Secret, the Muse is always a fan!