Do you like pina coladas? Rupert Holmes obviously did, hells he made a whole song about it!
If you happen to like ’em as much as Rupert (or in this case Grover) you’ll be happy to haul Philosophy Beach Party!
Philosophy Beach Party Golden Girl Shower Gel is the newest shower gel available from Philosophy. With it’s sweet blend of coconuts and pineapples you’re sure to be Summer-ready after stepping out of a cool shower!
The scent is that of a cool, fruity pina colada. It’s multitasking so you can lather up your locks and wash your body with it too! Loves it!
Philosophy Beach Party Golden Girl is available in a shower gel, body lotion, and lipgloss formula for layering up this Summer.
I’m obsessed with Philosophy shower gels and happy to have added this one to my collection.
Ok, I admit it. My shower stall is filled with way too many shower gels that I’m constantly rotating. What? I love variety!
Fruity, Sweet, Foody, you name it it’s hanging around in my shower!
Click ahead to find out about 12 Shower Gels I can’t live without! And some that are long gone so I find I have to live without ’em, oh woe!
1. The Muse finds she can’t live without Lush Back for Breakfast Shower Gel! At one time she did when it was long gone! But bless be Lush has brought it back, praise the shower angels above. Bright, sunny citrus to wake you up in the morning should make Lush Back for Breakfast one shower gel you wouldn’t want to live without.
2. Lush Freeze Shower Gel suffered the same faith as Back for Brekkie but just like it’s fellow gel in arms, it’s back and better than evers! Summer is hear so this cool, minty sensation keeps the Muse feeling brisk and refreshed during her evening shower! Can’t live without it!
3. You should always buy enough Lush Snow Fairy to last you the year round because you’ll find you have to live without it until Christmas of the next year when it’s released fro the short Holiday season! Tis the Season with Snow Fairy!
5. I have to live without Victoria’s Secret Lime Tartina. This tart, sweet lime concoction was introduced last Summer and has ever since been long since gone. Sadness!
6. Bath and Body Works Red Hot Love Story was introduced for Valentine’s Day in or around 2007. The Muse hauled it like a good little junkie while it was still around because this sweet, tingling red hot shower gel went buh-bye!
7. What in the world was Philosophy thinking when they axed Empowermint from their popular 3 in 1 shower gel collection? Bestest stuff evers! The Muse is down to her very last drop, bring it back Philosophy, bring it back!
8. Since Bath and Body Works Red Hot Love Story is long since gone the Muse can pacify herself with Philosophy Red Hot Cinnamon Dots! Loves it!
10. Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel is one of those shower gels that lingers long after your shower is over, it’s just pure goodness in a large pump bottle. Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel and the Muse have been going steady for a while now!
11. Red Licorice Shower Gel? Yes, indeed, perfection! Philosophy Red Licorice Shower Gel brings it! Plus the Muse can use it as a shampoo too, she has twizzler scented locks and is loving it!
That’s all folks. 12 Shower Gels I wouldn’t want to live without and quite a few that I have too, sniff! Go ahead and name some of your fav shower gels, doesn’t have to be 12 could be more, could be less!
The Muse is a bit of a Philosophy girl with her skincare so of course she wants to try out the new Philosophy Eye Hope ($48 USD)!
With the promise of a renewed hope for my skin and powerful clinical results, this sounds like the eye cream I’ve been hoping for. Six weeks of use shows significant improvement in fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness. Honestly, I’ve had great success with fine lines and dark circles but have yet to find a match that will cure my puffy eyes so here’s to hoping that Philosophy Eye Hope might do the job plus bring home with my fine lines and circles too.
I can’t stress the overwhelming feeling of want when it comes to Dior Addict Lip Glow. Just a touch of customized lip color? Yes, please.
Sephora Cooling Cover Stick conceals plus preps and primes lids for shadows for $12 bucks. Not a bad deal! The Muse wants to take it for a spin as she does with almost all concealers she meets up with!
I feel the love for Guerlain Summer 2009, need I say much more?
Splish, Splash! I want Philosophy Apricots and Cream in my shower this Summer!
One tends to forget about MAC Creation Hues but not when they smell like roses! The Muse sniffed this overlooked fragrance for the first time this weekend and fell in lust! Wants it!