Holiday Collections 2010
Well look at NARS getting all into the Holidays. Who knew they had it in them? NARS is known for releasing a special gift set here and there from time to time but the Holidays are normally reserved for a large color release and maybe a palette or two if you’re on the lucky side.
But this year NARS seems to be getting creative and I’ve spotted several gift sets from the brand plus prices are quite…cheap! What are they up to? I’m positive they’ve been sipping the crazy kool aid. Hmmm!
NARS Follow The Boys Lip Gloss Set $40
NARS Lip Gloss Shades in:
- Moon Fleet (clear with silver and gold flecks)
- Easy Lover (sheer hot pink)
- Turkish Delight (pink sorbet)
- Sweet Revenge (sheer pink grapefruit)
NARS Orgasm Lust Lip and Cheek Set $30
- NARS Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo in Orgasm/ Laguna (peachy-pink shimmer/ sheer light brown shimmer)
- NARS Lip Gloss in Super Orgasm (peachy pink with gold glitter)
NARS Junkie Gift Set $69
- NARS Essential Eye Palette
- Night Star (sheer peach with gold pearls)
- Galapagos (rich bronze with gold flecks)
- Nepal (rose with shimmer)
- Ondine (plum with gold shimmer)
- Thunderball (midnight gray)
- Cream Shadow in Unconditional Love (peach beige shimmer)
- NARS Lip Gloss in Ophelia (strawberry nectar)
- NARS Multiple in Orgasm (peachy pink shimmer)
- NARS Bronzer in Laguna (brown with golden shimmer)
NARS Trouble Maker Eye Set $60
- NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara in Black
- NARS Eyeliner Stylo in Nuits Blanches (shiny black)
- NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- NARS Eye Makeup Remove
Is packaging up NARS Cosmetics in Gift Sets even legal?
Will have to check that out!
If you’re reading in RSS please visit my blog to enjoy the slideshow embedded in this post.
Oh my little heart is a fluttering this morning!
I haven’t been interested in trying Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Powder but after seeing her new special edition version, well, I must have it!
Damn now I just have to decide between the red and yellow compacts….and that $150 price tag?!
Just what my Christmas wish list needed, Philosophy Candy Ribbons Shower Gel! With a ton of gifts to choose from this year, Philosophy Holiday 2010 really drains the wallet but if you’re just wanting to be a little selective about your purchases I do so recommend a bit of Candy Ribbon in your shower!
The cheerful sugary sweetness of Candy Ribbon is one of Philosophy’s more unique blends and it being around for only a limited time does probably tempt you to indulge.
Use it as a shower gel, in your warm Winter’s bath, or as a shampoo this upcoming season!
Available at Nordies.
Happy Holidays to the beauty budget shoppers out there! Well, season hasn’t really started yet but we can kick it off with the Wet n Wild Holiday Collection 2010.
Shall we have a lookiee?Read More...