Summer Collections 2008
As always, the US is slow as poke to jump on the cool wagon! Bourjois Paris has updated all of it’s sites, aside from the American one, with a new Summer Collection that includes………drum roll please………Cream Blush!
Why oh why aren’t we getting this? When did life become so bloody unfair? Who was it that upset the Bourjois Paris Gods!? I demand to know!
At this point I think it’s safe to say we may not be seeing this as the Summer Collection for Bourjois Paris has already made an appearance at Sephora however I am keeping hope alive that maybe, somehow, some way, this wonderful cream blush will make an appearance as a late Summer release!
Pray with me?
Love ‘em as much as me?
Join me in sending some good vibrations towards Bourjois Paris and maybe just maybe they’ll hear us and grant us this one little favor!
Leave it to our friends at Jelly Pong Pong to get creative for Summer!
How about Egg Confetti for your bath?
Real Eggs filled with moisturizing, fruity smelling bath powder! Hmmmmm count the Muse excited!
These look simply divine! Two scent options are available for your bathing pleasure, Apple and Rhubarb and Blackcurrant and Orange. Yum! Each set contains 6 eggs and are 10.00 GBP (About $20 USD).
I’m wondering how they plan on shipping these beauties without them breaking hmmmmmm……………..
Want some more Jelly Pong Pong?
Check out the face charts below to create a gorgeous, vibrant face for Summer!
Shimmer, Glimmer, and Shine your way through Summer with Vincent Longo’s newest collection entitled Beautiful Dreamer!
It looks very promising! Since my addiction to cream eyeshadows has escalated recently I’m jumping around in excitement at the prospect of the eyeshadows being released with the Vincent Longo Summer Collection!
I heart Vincent Longo Eyeshadows in a major way so I’m all over these new liquid eyeshadows! Sadly, the color selection is pretty small with only four colors but I have hopes if they sell well maybe they’ll extend the color line up! These promise shimmer and if the promo image is anything to go by I’d say they look superb! They don’t come cheap at $24 USD but I’ve never purchased a Longo product I didn’t love so cheers to the Muse purchasing these and reviewing them for you shortly!
Also included in the line up are three colors of Gelli Gloss. Each gloss is $15 USD and provides a sheer, delicate color for your lips! They look interesting enough but I think I can safely skip.
And finally Hydro Stick Blush in 4 colors for $25 USD each. These remind me of NARS Multiplies and heck they are nearly $12 USD cheaper so you might want to head to Sephora and swatch yourself silly trying to find that perfect Orgasm dupe for the price!
I’m looking forward to this collection and I am very tempted to order it online but I think I’ll head into Sephora to have a quick peek and swatch prior to purchasing!
Wanting it badly?
Tell the Muse!
Time to haul ladies!
MAC has released all three of it’s Sci-Fi themed Summer Collections on it’s website and they are ready for your purchasing pleasure!
MAC Neo Sci-Fi is the color themed collection and includes eyeshadows, blushes, lipglasses, etc…
Lipsticks $14 USD
- Sci-Fi-Delity – (Frost) Burnt red with golden pearl
- Pleasureseeker – (Glaze) Creamy pearl
- Astral – (Lustre) Mid-tone brown with red pearl
- Electro – (Lustre) Bright orange
- Sunsonic – (Frost) White gold
Lipglass $14 USD
- Supreme – (Frost) Bronze brown with white pearlized pigments
- Naked Space – (Frost) Creamy mid-tone nude peach
- Pink Grapefruit – (Frost) Pink-orange with gold pearl
- Soft and Slow – (Cream) Mid tone creamy plum
Cremestick Lip Liner $14 USD
- Beurre – Dirtied plum (Repromote)
- 80% – Deep, deep cocoa (Repromote)
- Summerfruit – Pale coral (Repromote)
Eye Shadows $14 USD
- Magnetic Fields – Black brown with silver pearlized pigments
- Femme Fi – Frosty golden cream
- Evening Aura – Frosty golden peach
- Time and Space – Frosty copper
- Expensive Pink – Pink with gold duochrome
Sheertone Shimmer Blush $17.50 USD
- Spaced Out – Shimmery peach
- X-Rocks – Shimmery mauve
Nail Lacquers $10 USD
- Plasma Blu
- Neon 8
MAC Solar Field includes mostly items for your face including new face/eye pigments!
- Sunpower – Light metallic tan with gold pearlized pigments
- Bronzescape – Yellowed-brown with gold pearlized pigments
- Black Ore – Rich black with gold pearlized pigments
- Scatterays – Soft metallic peach with gold pearlized pigments
- Refined Golden
- Solar Riche
And finally MAC Future Earth is a release of brand new skincare items!
- Volcanic Ash Exfoliator- $19 USD
- Prep + Prime Microfine Lip Refinisher-$14.50 USD
- Charged Water in Revitalizing Energy-$19 USD
I haven’t indulged in anything yet but I am tempted by a few items from the MAC Neo Sci-Fi Collection! The eyeshadows look particularly nice in this collection!
How about you?
Want any of this?
Tell the Muse!
Although it’s not yet available for purchase Philosophy’s newest 3 in 1 Shower Gel is up on the site!
Have a lookee for yourself! Click!
I’m not one for florals but this does peak my interest! Were talking an entire field of flowers in one bottle here people!
The Muse wants to try it! Review to come soonish I imagine!
Love Philosophy Shower Gels?
Tell the Muse all about it!