Wet n Wild has several new nail color collections that have launched for Spring 2012 and Summer 2012. Polishes are $2.99 to 4.99 each and I saw three different displays for the collections at my local Rite Aid with a variety of formulas including chrome and crackles!
I’m not a nail girl but I thought I’d share some of these for those interested.
Here’s a peek!
Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Beige is available exclusively on chanel.com starting today.
This exclusive nail shade was applied by celebrity manicurists to Kristen Stewart, January Jones and Greta Gerwig at the 2012 Costume Institute Gala.
Only Hello Kitty can get me to head to the
Evil Empire Walmart….!
Dial has launched a new, limited edition selection of Hello Kitty themed goodies in the form of a shower gel, antibacterial hand soap, and body soap.
Sephora by OPI Nailed It! is a new selection of the top 10 best selling shades at Sephora gathered together in one cute kit.
- Nonfat Soy Half Caff (sheer pale cappuccino)
- Already Famous (sheer pewter with medium champagne and silver glitter)
- Havana Dreams (sheer pale sky blue)
- Break A Leg-Warmer! (opaque charcoal gray)
- It’s Bouquet With Me (sheer violet with silver and holographic chunky glitter)
- Bare To Be Different (sheer warm ecru)
- Leotard Optional (opaque mocha beige)
- Metro Chic (opaque dark smoke with a hint of purple)
- I’m Wired (opaque electric coral red)
- Mermaid To Order (opaque metallic turquoise green)
The set is $36 and is available now at Sephora and Sephora.com
So nail girls, do you like the Sephora by OPI Collection?
P.S. I’m always been in love with Jaqen H’ghar’s character but terribly disappointed with the casting on the series. What happened to his hair?! But after watching last week’s eppy I’m kinda warming up to Tom Wlaschia…! Eep!
Who are your fav GoT characters?
Hands in the air for Jon!
Hey nail girls!
China Glaze Summer Neons Summer 2012 Collection is coming atcha.