What’s up today?
What’s up in my world, all of the following is up at the moment:
- Snow outside my office window, like lots of it.
- Trying to clear my desk up!
- Hating the fact that I have so much filing to get done but I continuously let it pile up as if it’ll get up and walk to the filing cabinet itself one day soon. If I wait long enough it just might, you never know, stranger things have been known to happen around these parts.
- Suffering a spell of writer’s block and forgetting how to let my comical good nature shine in my posts lately.
- Looking through my mate Christine’s absurd OPI Hong Kong Collection post, gorg!
- Wonderin’ what looks good for dinner ( I don’t do breakfast or lunch so my tummie is startin’ to growl for dinner right ’bout now).
- Chattin’ it up online with my best friend Jai whom has the lag time of a snail climbing up a rocky mountain.
I think that’s the gist of my so called life at the moment.
Oh and let’s not forget a review on Filextra Facial Revolumizing Treatment with Collagen which I’m about to bring to you.
Filextra, sounds like some sort of joint medication or a rare form of arthritis doesn’t it? What? I don’t make this stuff up that’s really the name of it.
Ok peeps, start looking under those couch cushions, checking out the your car’s cup holder, and digging around your jeans for extra chump change as you’re gonna want to grab the new Korres Prep, Prime, and Perfect Set for $39.
$39 bucks likey the price as always when it comes to Korres!
Hey there, hi there!
Coming back atcha today with the DHC Moisture Fruit Collection. If you recall last week I introduced you to the DHC Moisture Fruit Foaming Wash and today you get a glimpse at the DHC Moisture Fruit Gel Cream.
I know I am but it doesn’t take much to get me excited.
Been pretty brutal weather-wise in New York lately so my skin is all about how much moisture I can provide. My current skin regime is working wonders and I swear not a bite of cold brisk air gets through to my super moist, dewy skin. To maintain it, one item I can’t live without, is Bihada Ichizoku Aqua Gel Face Cream.
I’ve been prepping with this for as far back as can remember and it’s one of those things I’d never want to be without.
Check it after the jump!
The Muse was kinda feeling the love for the new Rosette Hello Kitty Skincare Collection and she admits to overindulging in the lot. I didn’t really need this stuff as I’m busy plotting a rather large Skin Food order at the moment but who can resist Hello Kitty?