Most days of my life are spent relishing the release of brand new makeup. But lately I’ve noticed that I get equally excited about skincare, actually, thinking about it now, I get REALLY excited about skincare lately. Dunno what changed. Perhaps I’m a little burned out from one too many eyeshadows but I really enjoy exploring new skincare lately and I even notice I’ve been stockpiling moisturizers, cleansers, and toners like they might go out of style at any given time.
This week I’m trying out the new Lumene releases that you can check out at your local CVS.
So far it’s a likey!
Check it after the jump!
Note to self:
You so do not need more skin care products, try to refrain.
P.S. You are SO gorgeous!
Helpful hint: Whenever you’re writing to yourself remember to boost your ego with tons of kind compliments, even if they aren’t true.
I’ve tossed in my The Skin Food Lettuce and Cucumber Collection while I test out The Skin Food Fresh Juice C Collection. What? I have no shame! I’d cheat on my own husband (if I had one) for another skincare product if I had to!
Think of 11 products, all priced to own at $8.99 (or 3 for $20) think of great formulas, think inexpensive, think something wonderful…got that all? Now think of The Body Shop Originals Collection which consists of 11 fabulous products traveled back in time from the 80’s and available for a limited time at your local Body Shop.
Can I hear a likey please?
What’s up today?
What’s up in my world, all of the following is up at the moment:
- Snow outside my office window, like lots of it.
- Trying to clear my desk up!
- Hating the fact that I have so much filing to get done but I continuously let it pile up as if it’ll get up and walk to the filing cabinet itself one day soon. If I wait long enough it just might, you never know, stranger things have been known to happen around these parts.
- Suffering a spell of writer’s block and forgetting how to let my comical good nature shine in my posts lately.
- Looking through my mate Christine’s absurd OPI Hong Kong Collection post, gorg!
- Wonderin’ what looks good for dinner ( I don’t do breakfast or lunch so my tummie is startin’ to growl for dinner right ’bout now).
- Chattin’ it up online with my best friend Jai whom has the lag time of a snail climbing up a rocky mountain.
I think that’s the gist of my so called life at the moment.
Oh and let’s not forget a review on Filextra Facial Revolumizing Treatment with Collagen which I’m about to bring to you.
Filextra, sounds like some sort of joint medication or a rare form of arthritis doesn’t it? What? I don’t make this stuff up that’s really the name of it.
Ok peeps, start looking under those couch cushions, checking out the your car’s cup holder, and digging around your jeans for extra chump change as you’re gonna want to grab the new Korres Prep, Prime, and Perfect Set for $39.
$39 bucks likey the price as always when it comes to Korres!