When I was but a wee Muse, in what now would be called my tweens or around my early teen years, I can recall my cousin Lisa being absolutely, positively obsessed with Noxzema. Remember the dad from My Big Fat Greek Wedding and how he thought the cure all to everything was Windex? That’s was my cousin! She thought the sun set and rose around Noxzema. I swear the girl used it for everything and blamed it for the crazy pure white, flawless skin she had going on. I imagine some of my fascination and love of Noxzema stemmed from her obsession!
Seriously, the girl would slather herself in it at night and go to bed therefore using it as a sleep mask of sorts.
Anyway, flash forward a few hundred years and Noxzema is still around, lord knows it’s probably be around in the glow of my dear old mum’s youth.
‘ello my dear girls (and boys)!
I hope I’m not boring you too much with my coverage on the Bihada Ichizoku line. I got many a fine request via e-mail asking for the reviews but I’m always happy to hear your feedback here via comments. You ok with the reviews so far? Likey? Do tell your dear old Muse.
Today I hauled out my Bihada Ichizoku Peeling Clear Gel and thought to myself what a fine little peel it would be for someone who hasn’t experienced the joys of a peeling gel!
Check it after the jump!
Boil, boil, toil, and trouble! They say the witching hour starts at midnight and ends at 1 AM kiddies. I guess this is the time of the night where we should all hide under our covers and hope for the best either that or it’s the time we should be applying our Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate, if you’re really hardcore maybe you stash it in your witchy cauldron!
Question is would you buy it?
What’s up today?
What’s up in my world, all of the following is up at the moment:
- Snow outside my office window, like lots of it.
- Trying to clear my desk up!
- Hating the fact that I have so much filing to get done but I continuously let it pile up as if it’ll get up and walk to the filing cabinet itself one day soon. If I wait long enough it just might, you never know, stranger things have been known to happen around these parts.
- Suffering a spell of writer’s block and forgetting how to let my comical good nature shine in my posts lately.
- Looking through my mate Christine’s absurd OPI Hong Kong Collection post, gorg!
- Wonderin’ what looks good for dinner ( I don’t do breakfast or lunch so my tummie is startin’ to growl for dinner right ’bout now).
- Chattin’ it up online with my best friend Jai whom has the lag time of a snail climbing up a rocky mountain.
I think that’s the gist of my so called life at the moment.
Oh and let’s not forget a review on Filextra Facial Revolumizing Treatment with Collagen which I’m about to bring to you.
Filextra, sounds like some sort of joint medication or a rare form of arthritis doesn’t it? What? I don’t make this stuff up that’s really the name of it.
When I was 12 or so I kept a diary. I remember it was a small pink Hello Kitty Diary with a lock and key. Of course, I wrote everything that was of great import in my life at the time in it. At 12 I imagine it was some serious stuff. When I was 18 or so I recall reading back into it and smiling at the babblings of my 12 year old self. Granted, I had to literally splice open the journal to get inside because lord knows where I put the bloody key and honestly why I wanted to lock away any of those babblings is beyond me.
I’ve since grown up and in some ways my diary has become Musings of a Muse but I guess the closest I get to an actual diary these days are My Beauty Diary Masks.