Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator is a product that completely baffles me. It gets some serious raves and I, of course, eagerly wanted to try it out since it promises to act as a fast acting serum to improve dark spots, sun spots, discolorations, etc….so basically a dark spot corrector of a sort.
Shills is a Taiwanese brand I became obsessed with a few years ago. They tend to make a few products that are quite comparable to Benefit in terms of packaging.
The brand is ultra cheap and perhaps a little bit cheesy as well but I absolutely adore it for some reason. Their BB Cream happens to be a very, very fond favorite of mine.
Shills Aqua Crystal White Hydrating Treatment is a useful yet overly boastful gel moisturizer that’s excellent for Summer wear.
Sephora by OPI Nailed It! is a new selection of the top 10 best selling shades at Sephora gathered together in one cute kit.
- Nonfat Soy Half Caff (sheer pale cappuccino)
- Already Famous (sheer pewter with medium champagne and silver glitter)
- Havana Dreams (sheer pale sky blue)
- Break A Leg-Warmer! (opaque charcoal gray)
- It’s Bouquet With Me (sheer violet with silver and holographic chunky glitter)
- Bare To Be Different (sheer warm ecru)
- Leotard Optional (opaque mocha beige)
- Metro Chic (opaque dark smoke with a hint of purple)
- I’m Wired (opaque electric coral red)
- Mermaid To Order (opaque metallic turquoise green)
The set is $36 and is available now at Sephora and Sephora.com
So nail girls, do you like the Sephora by OPI Collection?
P.S. I’m always been in love with Jaqen H’ghar’s character but terribly disappointed with the casting on the series. What happened to his hair?! But after watching last week’s eppy I’m kinda warming up to Tom Wlaschia…! Eep!
Who are your fav GoT characters?
Hands in the air for Jon!
Softymo Super Make Off Sheet might be a little familiar as I did indeed review a different version of them a few months ago.
These are the Hyaluronic Acid formulation and quite possibly my top pick for makeup remover wipes at the moment.
Take a peek!
Skin Food Fresh Juice Toner is one of my favorite toners of all time. It smells great, hydrates nicely, and eases dullness just enough to make this Muse happy.
Take a peek!