The Urban Decay Naked Vault keeps selling out super fast! It was on Sephora’s website earlier this month but disappeared rather quickly! For anyone still searching you can grab it now on Nordstrom.com. It’s such a damn shame that I have everything in it! Is it weird I want it just because I love the box it comes in?
I won’t go there though.
Good news the Urban Decay Naked Vault is back in stock at Sephora.com. This massive set includes everything you could possible want from the Urban Decay Naked Collection including all three Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palettes!
- Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette
- 3 24/7 Glide On Double Ended Eye Pencils in Darkside/Blackheart, Zero/Whiskey, Perversion/Pistol
- 3 Urban Decay Naked Lipglosses in Nooner (a gorgeous light neutral nude), Rule34 (a beautiful brown-nude), Streak (the perfect coral-peach)
- 3 Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palettes in Naked (medium pink), Native (light pink), Streak (medium peach)
The Urban Decay Naked Vault is $280 and available for a limited time at Sephora.com.
Time to get excited as Urban Decay After Glow 8 Hour Blush has launched for Summer 2015 in 12 vibrant shades. The new After Glowblush formula promises a lit from within glow in a lightweight formula that’s soft, silky, and easy to blend.
Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick ($22) launched in 10 permanent shades with the Urban Decay Spring 2015 Collection. Urban Decay created Sheer Revolution Lipstick in a bid to combine the best of their Revolution Lipstick but in a new, original formula that was sheerer, more hydrating, and shiny!
It was an interesting pick for Spring because who doesn’t want lighter color on lips as the weather begins to warm up right?
Let’s take a look!