Sephora by OPI Nailed It! is a new selection of the top 10 best selling shades at Sephora gathered together in one cute kit.
- Nonfat Soy Half Caff (sheer pale cappuccino)
- Already Famous (sheer pewter with medium champagne and silver glitter)
- Havana Dreams (sheer pale sky blue)
- Break A Leg-Warmer! (opaque charcoal gray)
- It’s Bouquet With Me (sheer violet with silver and holographic chunky glitter)
- Bare To Be Different (sheer warm ecru)
- Leotard Optional (opaque mocha beige)
- Metro Chic (opaque dark smoke with a hint of purple)
- I’m Wired (opaque electric coral red)
- Mermaid To Order (opaque metallic turquoise green)
The set is $36 and is available now at Sephora and Sephora.com
So nail girls, do you like the Sephora by OPI Collection?
P.S. I’m always been in love with Jaqen H’ghar’s character but terribly disappointed with the casting on the series. What happened to his hair?! But after watching last week’s eppy I’m kinda warming up to Tom Wlaschia…! Eep!
Who are your fav GoT characters?
Hands in the air for Jon!
What? Bobbi Brown has a BB Cream?
Word. Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA +++ was released a while back ago in Asia (about May 2010 or so?). I suspect this Summer Bobbi might release it stateside.
Crossing my toes, legs, fingers..etc…etc…!
Softymo Super Make Off Sheet might be a little familiar as I did indeed review a different version of them a few months ago.
These are the Hyaluronic Acid formulation and quite possibly my top pick for makeup remover wipes at the moment.
Take a peek!
High tech lip balms are trending at the moment in a major way with many brands embracing the formula for their very own.
Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tints are the newest balm slash lipstick hybrid to release for Summer with a good for you formula that will make you feel a ok about biting and licking lips throughout the day.
Let’s take a peek!
Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick are a newly launched dual side cream eyeshadow available in a few shades. Almay as well as a few other brands have these types of pencils available however I’ve never been inclined to purchase one.
As a big fan of cream shadows, I don’t really love them in a pencil formula so I guess that’s why I’ve avoided products like this.
Revlon’s version did intrigue me so I decided to indulge.
Let’s take a peek!