Starlight, starbright the first star I’m wishing on tonight is the new, limited edition Bobbi Brown Starlight Night Lip & Eye Palette.
Bobbi’s latest gem of a palette is available at QVC and includes:
- Matte Eye Shadow in Black Charcoal (black grey)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Navajo (creamy pink white)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Shimmer Eyeshadow in Petal (light pink)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Shimmer Eyeshadow in Eggplant (deep purple)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Sparkle Eyeshadow in Pink Granite (dusty rose)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Metallic Eyeshadow in Brushed Granite (medium gray)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Lip Gloss in Rum (purple raisin)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Lip Gloss in Naked (rosy brown)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Lip Gloss in Pink Beige (rosy beige)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Glitter Lip Gloss in Blush Pink (nude pink)
- Two Brushes
This is $60 and available now at QVC.com
There are two new exclusive sets appearing on QVC from Tarte for the Holiday Season. I can’t tell you about them yet but just wanted to tease and tantalize you. One set is for eyes and one for lips and both are under $30.
I think you’re going to love them!
More to come!
The Tarina Tarantino Beauty Aurora Holiday 2011 Collection has launched at Sephora.com
This was the collection I gave you a very brief sneak peek of a few weeks ago. Let’s take a look at the new Aurora Jewel Shadow Palette.
Bath & Body Works Cranberry Sauce PocketBac especially for the vegans out there with a festive blend of cranberries, strawberry jam, and blackcurrants.
I’m not a fond fan of turkey anyway.
Available now at Bath and Body Works.
You know you want it for the cute packaging alone, stop your lyin’!
Tis the season for brush haulin’!
Everything is golden, no literally it’s golden, with the new Golden Touch Mini Brush Collection from Bare Minerals ($28).
Includes four mini brushes for face and eyes:
- Angled Handy Buki Brush
- Angled Blush Brush
- Eye Defining Brush
- Angled Liner Brush
Available at Ulta.com