Renowned jeweler David Yurman has a new Essence Fragrance Collection. I was quite intrigued by this collection as it reminds me of the Marc Jacobs Splash Collection.
The collection was designed to be worn alone or paired together to create a unique fragrance experience.
The trio includes:
- Delicate Essence (Tourmaline) Romantic and feminine, with notes of pink pepper, lotus blossom and sparkling orange.
- Fresh Essence (Peridot) Crisp and playful, with notes of sparkling apple, cassis, juicy red fruits and fresh greens.
- Exotic Essence (Citrine) Mysterious and sensual, with notes of sparkling mandarin, casablanca lily, rose petals and exotic woods.
Each scent is $85 and available at David Urman boutiques and www.davidyurman.com or at Bloomingdales starting next week!
I think they sound rather interesting. Loving the bottles!
I’m a tea drinker, can’t stand coffee. Could be because I adore the taste or could be I was British in another life, I’d like to think it was because I was a proper English lady in my other life.
No but seriously I do enjoy a good cuppa tea so the new Jo Malone Tea Fragrance Blends sound so terribly intriguing!
Let’s take a look!
Enjoy 30% Off select Too Faced Lipglosses today. Might I suggest you grab up as many tubes of Mirror, Mirror as possible? It’s my fav, HG gloss of all time! So shiny, so slick, so glossy, so thick! LOVE!
Here’s the break down:
- Too Faced Mood Swing Lipgloss (Regularly $18.95) $12.95
- Too Faced Mirror, Mirror Lipgloss (Regularly $16) $11.20
- Too Faced Lip Bronzers (Regularly $17) $11.90
- Too Faced Girls Dig Pearls (Regularly $18) $12.60
Shop it at www.toofaced.com
Mmmm I wasn’t particularly impressed with the Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick. How did you get on with them? Maybe I should take them out of the old makeup graveyard and give them a second chance.
If you liked them and need a refill or you liked them but couldn’t justify the $22 price tag, maybe try out the new Sephora Cream Lip Stain at nearly half the price!
Stila has successfully redeemed themselves with the new E! Live from the Red Carpet Palettes. If you get felt like some of their recent ten buck offerings haven’t really reflected well on the brand, no worries, these new palettes bring the game back to a fair playing level. I recently tried out the Glamour Goddess Palette and fell in love!
This week I decided to dig out the new Stila Stunning Starlet Palette out for a try out to see if it would be love too!