Always wanted to be a Bond girl?
I wanted to be Kissy Suzuki. No great surprise right? Mie Hama who played the character was such an incredibly beautiful woman.
I’ll tell ya what’s better than being a Bond girl though, being a Balm girl.
the Balm Girl Lipsticks releasing mid November from the brand are a pigmented, conditioning lipstick in stealthy packaging that will fit in even the smallest makeup bag!
- Amanda KissMyLips (sheer maroon berry)
- Anita BoyToy (cool pink frost)
- Mia Moore (rich creamy red)
- Mai BillsBePaid (velvety nude)
- Ima Goodkisser (soft shimmering coral)
- Foxxy Pout (bold metallic bronze)
Which Balm girl are you?
I can’t wait for these!
Be on the look out at thebalm.com
Starlight, starbright the first star I’m wishing on tonight is the new, limited edition Bobbi Brown Starlight Night Lip & Eye Palette.
Bobbi’s latest gem of a palette is available at QVC and includes:
- Matte Eye Shadow in Black Charcoal (black grey)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Navajo (creamy pink white)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Shimmer Eyeshadow in Petal (light pink)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Shimmer Eyeshadow in Eggplant (deep purple)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Sparkle Eyeshadow in Pink Granite (dusty rose)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Metallic Eyeshadow in Brushed Granite (medium gray)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Lip Gloss in Rum (purple raisin)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Lip Gloss in Naked (rosy brown)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Lip Gloss in Pink Beige (rosy beige)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Glitter Lip Gloss in Blush Pink (nude pink)
- Two Brushes
This is $60 and available now at QVC.com
There are two new exclusive sets appearing on QVC from Tarte for the Holiday Season. I can’t tell you about them yet but just wanted to tease and tantalize you. One set is for eyes and one for lips and both are under $30.
I think you’re going to love them!
More to come!
The Tarina Tarantino Beauty Aurora Holiday 2011 Collection has launched at Sephora.com
This was the collection I gave you a very brief sneak peek of a few weeks ago. Let’s take a look at the new Aurora Jewel Shadow Palette.
Bath & Body Works Cranberry Sauce PocketBac especially for the vegans out there with a festive blend of cranberries, strawberry jam, and blackcurrants.
I’m not a fond fan of turkey anyway.
Available now at Bath and Body Works.
You know you want it for the cute packaging alone, stop your lyin’!