Ask anyone and they’ll tell you Halloween is my most favorite Holiday of the year.
Seriously, who needs Christmas and Santa, when we can have Halloween and the Great Pumpkin!
To get me into a seasonal kinda mood I’m all about the Bath and Body Works Fall Collection 2010.
Carmel apples, creamy pumpkin, black licorice, oh my!
Seems like we’re all looking for that perfect deal or sale lately and companies definitely know the drill because they keep reducing, reducing, and reducing some more. You can’t walk into a store without seeing some great clearance item.
Allow me to help you in your search for the greatest bangs for your buck. Check out 12 of the Best Makeup Deals on the Internet right now and feel free to share some you’ve seen!
- Avon In A Wink Instant Eyeshadow Sheets
- Lorac Lip Polish (Review and Swatches)
- Bare Escentuals Fruit Smoothie Glimpses
- Kat Von Rock n Roll Eyeshadow Duos (Review)
- Stila Charmed Eye Shadow Palette
- Stila A Couple of Crushes (Review and Swatches)
- Dylan Candy Bar Candy Lip Saver Stackable
- EDUN for Sephora Palette
- Too Faced Fun in the Dark Light-Up Mirror Make-Up Palette (Review and Swatches)
- Smashbox Heartbreaker Lip Shine
- Avon Color Trend Shimmering Lip Gloss
- Avon Hollywood Lights Lip Gloss
If you’re reading in RSS please visit my site to enjoy the slideshow embedded in this post.
I need more cuteness in my life.
Ok, that’s a lie I probably don’t need more kawaii makeup products in my life but…but..but..I can’t help myself….
Just one more k?
Anna Sui Limited Edition Oil Control Paper Set and I’m done….maybe, kinda, sorta..
The new Korres 10 Color Eyeliner Pencil Kit reminds me of something I’d buy for an art class but this particularly set is art for your eyes. It includes ten full size Korres Eyeliners for…………
Drum roll please!
You might not be thinking about it yet but believe me you will be thinking, plotting, planning, and shopping for Holiday 2010 before you know it.
Phew! Way to soon to worry about it at the moment but honestly with the rainy windy weather outside my window I’m pretty sure it feels more Winter than Summer today.
So let tell give you a little sneak peek of Korres Holiday 2010 brought to you by HSN Beauty.