I’m making my list and I’m checking it twice because I still have to haul MAC Spring Colour Forecast!
I went to MAC on the 4th in hopes they’d have it and guess what? They DID! But it wasn’t for sale. Those damn teasers. They tempted me and teased me with the display and proceeded to slap my wrist and say, “Nope, not until next week, sorries!”
But thankfully I was lucky enough to score some of MAC Spring Colour Forecast to play with and test out so now I’m just making a list on items I still need to get from MAC Spring Colour Forecast 1.
Jump for my MAC Spring Colour Forecast 1 Review and Swatches and babblings on what I still need.
As per my prior review on Lush Scent Dupes from E-tailer, Lathers & Lights, I indulged further into their world of Lush Dupes and came out glowing for it!
Boil, boil, toil, and trouble! They say the witching hour starts at midnight and ends at 1 AM kiddies. I guess this is the time of the night where we should all hide under our covers and hope for the best either that or it’s the time we should be applying our Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate, if you’re really hardcore maybe you stash it in your witchy cauldron!
Question is would you buy it?
What’s up today?
What’s up in my world, all of the following is up at the moment:
- Snow outside my office window, like lots of it.
- Trying to clear my desk up!
- Hating the fact that I have so much filing to get done but I continuously let it pile up as if it’ll get up and walk to the filing cabinet itself one day soon. If I wait long enough it just might, you never know, stranger things have been known to happen around these parts.
- Suffering a spell of writer’s block and forgetting how to let my comical good nature shine in my posts lately.
- Looking through my mate Christine’s absurd OPI Hong Kong Collection post, gorg!
- Wonderin’ what looks good for dinner ( I don’t do breakfast or lunch so my tummie is startin’ to growl for dinner right ’bout now).
- Chattin’ it up online with my best friend Jai whom has the lag time of a snail climbing up a rocky mountain.
I think that’s the gist of my so called life at the moment.
Oh and let’s not forget a review on Filextra Facial Revolumizing Treatment with Collagen which I’m about to bring to you.
Filextra, sounds like some sort of joint medication or a rare form of arthritis doesn’t it? What? I don’t make this stuff up that’s really the name of it.
Listen, I so did not wake up this morning and say to myself, “Gee, I wish I could smell like a Field of Flowers…” but it just so happens now I WANT to smell like a Field of Flowers thanks to Philosophy.