L’Oreal HI Metallic Shadows have a few new shades to collect if you’re a fan. Not sure if these are an limited edition run but check out special displays at your drugstore for the newest shades releasing, I’d say it was around 6 or so new colors. I picked up two of ‘em to review.
Enjoy a new flavor of ice cream. Philosophy Ice Cream Flavor Shower Gels that is, every four months from QVC.
How’s everyone today? Feel like I don’t talk nearly enough to you in posts (but tons in comments). So how’s everyone feelin’ today? Lovin’ Summer so far?
Some fun facts about me today.
- I can’t stop singing Furry Walls. Must be my Oasis fetish that has me rocking out to it!
- I love the Sleeping Beauty inspired assembles that College Fashion has put together.
- I went to a broker meeting today wearing chucks and a Team w0w T-Shirt. I’m positive I stroked everyone out with my geek gear, oops sorry, overslept because of my Twi-hardin’ last night and didn’t have time for the power suit route.
- I’m lemming the Kat Von D Adora Palette so hard, please release it already Sephora!
- I’m crushing on Christine for baring it all, literally, with her First Waxing Experience post.
- I’m craving sushi for dinner, actually, my sushi craving never really stops.
- I’m four episodes behind on Doctor Who, GASP! Need. to. catch. up.
- I love Allan Hyde was in Eric’s flashback last week, please can we has more of that good stuff?
How about you?
Fill me in on what’s happenin’ your side of the planet.
This was a review post but it turned into a “me” post.
Anyone try out the new Stila Road to Radiance Across the USA Palette yet?
I tried out mine yesterday but I gotta say that Marley over at Deeply Superficial created a way BETTER look with it than I did. I was makeup challenged to get the look down right. Damn.
Oh well, $10 bucks well spent anyway!
Jump ahead for it!
Wow, one blogger is already sharing images of the Clarins Holiday Collection 2010. How loco is that? Christmas in July (or almost July) for us eh?
Ok, I admit it, I don’t really like Tyra Banks. She annoys me for some reason (could be the FREAKY ass dolphin thing). Don’t be mad at me k?
So of course, I’m irritated just for the sake of being irritated that Tyra Banks is launching an online Beauty and Fashion Brand. Please, can we stop giving everyone their own TV show, their own fragrance, their own fashion brand, and their own beauty brands? K, thanks.
Tyra Banks Fashion and Beauty Empire?
Yay or Nay?