Maybelline Vintage Plum Color Tattoo Eyeshadow is another, matte Leather Color Tattoo Eyeshadow launching with the Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Fall 2014 Collection.
I recently ran across a display featuring all five of the new “Leather” Color Tattoo Eyeshadows for Fall 2014 and being as obsessed with them I’m quite happy they have five, new shades. A reader recently tweeted Maybelline about these and they replied they are indeed permanent. So I’m tentatively saying these will be around to stay so if you can’t find them now, you surely will as we head deeper into Summer.
Vintage Plum is one of the four shades that happens to be matte in finish. So many fans will be happy these do not contain shimmer or sparkle of any kind.
Let’s take a look!
I happen to be obsessed with Fortune Cookie Soap The Sweet Spot! I recently tried out the Sparkle Mist Me in this delightful scent and was already familiar with it because it’s a scent that was introduced in the Grinch Holiday Collection. I was happy to see it return for Summer 2014.
This is a must have!
For those that wanted to get their hands on the Daisy and Minnie Cleansing Oils from AlphabeautyUK I just wanted to give you a heads up they are back in stock!
You can grab them from E-bayer AlphabeautyUK.
Good news the L’Oreal Collection Privee Lipsticks have popped up on Ulta.com today! If you recall I reviewed these lipsticks about a month ago!
The collection is a selection of the Perfect Nude Lipstick inspired by past and present L’Oreal celebrity ambassadress. Each shade compliments a different skin tone but of course, you aren’t by that of course, but from experience some shades are better than others on my own skin tone!
The collection has five shades on Ulta’s site but there are six total! The five they have are listed below (I’ve included links to my review, swatches, and lip swatches as well since the promo image’s on Ulta’s website are wacky!).
- Eva Nude: A hint of gold to capture the radiance of matte skin for a sun-kissed look. For dark brunettes with golden based complexion.
- Doutzen Nude: This barely pink nuance combines freshness and femininity with a sprinkling of softness. For blondes with fair complexion.
- Frieda Nude: This refined lavender nuance is perfect for emphasising the delicacy of the amber complexion. For brunettes with amber complexions.
- Julianne Nude: A delicate and elegant barely peach shade that enhances the radiance of pale pink based skin tones. For very fair and rose complexions.
- Cheryl Nude: Subtly gray pink nuance that discreetly enhance the beauty of greige based complexions. For brunettes with fair complexions.
- Liya Nude: A barely brown color that adds contrast and brings extra attraction to darker skin tones’ lips. For darker skin tones.
I know a ton of people have had a hard time locating these so at least you can grab them online now if you want!
Ulta.com has Free Shipping on a $25 purchase and you can use coupon code 200929 for $3.50 off your order!
L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Concealer is one of three new Visible Lift products that are part of the L’Oreal Fall 2014 Collection launching at drugstores soon (I got mine at Bed, Bath, and Beyond).
L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Concealer is a surprising little product. Up until the greatest drugstore concealer I ever did love was Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer. Drugstores concealers, for me, are a dime a dozen. They just don’t work. Either they are too sheer or too dry and I’m never completely happy with their formulas.
Now L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Concealer comes into my life and I have to say it gets the job done and gains my Muse Approval.
Concealer junkies, you’re going to like this one!