Too Cool for School is now sold at Sephora.com! Well, not the entire line but this popular Korean brand does have some potted lip balms available and hopefully Sephora will bring more Too Cool for School makeup products in stock soon!
Lately, Sephora has been dominating the Korean makeup scene and offering up many K-beauty brands like Tony Moly, Dr Jart, and many more! Plus they seem to be embracing many Korean brands like facial masks lately too.
I’m quite intrigued by all the K-Beauty trending at the moment and I have a feeling that we’ll see even more come Fall 2015.
This is very exciting for me as I’ve been blogging Asian makeup and skincare since 2007 and finally to see it come full circle and more readily available in the US makes me quite happy.
I look forward to seeing the trend continue!
You can shop Too Cool for School now at Sephora.com.
Estee Lauder Magic Smoky Powder Shadow Stick for Fall 2015 are a new way are an easy way to get apply your shadow for a quick, sultry look in seconds.
Take a peek!
Eyeliners your bag? You’ll be happy about the new ones popping up for Fall 2015! Clinique Skinny Stick, Lorac Front of the Line Eye Pencil, and even a new Laura Mercier Kajal join the Fall line up for perfectly lined and defined eyes.
Take a peek!
Grab up these Tarte Total Lip Service Sets ($24) that include three lip essentials to create a gorgeous pout!
Choose from Buff or Wine shade selections each of which contains the following products:
- Full Size LipSurgence Lip Crème
- Deluxe LipSurgence Lip Gloss (0.05 oz)
- Deluxe Amazonian Clay Lip Liner (0.028 oz)
These sets are available for a limited time at Ulta and Ulta.com.
Chalk up this cute Butter London Colour Hardware Nail Art Tool Kit as something we have to get. Ok, well, maybe I don’t need it because lord knows I bite my nails more than I actual take care of them but put stuff in cute little tin and suddenly I absolutely need to have it.
But for the really creative girls and guys This Butter London Colour Hardware Nail Art Tool Kit ($30) includes six essential tools to create gorgeous nail looks easily!
- Dotting Tool: a double-ended tool with two different size dots.
- Striping Brush: a short and pointed tool for intricate nail designs.
- Clean Up Brush: a brush meant to be dipped in nail lacquer to brush away imperfections.
- Ombré Brush: a brush perfect for swiping effects across the nail.
- Long Striping Brush: a long-tipped brush perfect for bold lines and long strokes.
- Fashion-size Nail File: a tool to shape and smooth rough nail edges.
- Tin Storage Container
Be honest, did the tin get you or am I alone? I want to put my tea biscuits in it!
Available now at Nordstrom.com.