Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12-HR Brightening Primer is one of two new facial primers that the brand has introduced with their Summer 2012 Collection.
This one I’d recommend for the drier skin folks out there as it leaves out nasty silicones and has a smooth, hydrating feel and finish.
Let’s take a peek!
A little Sephora Crystal Gloss today in tangerine inspires shades, yes?
I know, I know, I’ve forced fed you plenty of Pantone madness over the last two weeks.
Do you love it?
Or is the Color of the Year simply not your shade?
I’m trying to pull it off but honestly peach and coral works better for my skin tone than tangerine orange but hey, who’s to say I can’t wear it? It’s the fun you have attempting to pull it off that makes things exciting.
Tom Ford Cream Color For Eyes you sexy little beasts. I want to have a torrid love affair with you this Spring.
Let’s do this!
There’s something terribly pretty about the new Stila Not So Nude Palette!
This giveaway is now closed. A winner has been selected and alerted directly via e-mail. Thank you!
I recently told you about the new Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant which is the first and only U.S. deodorant designed to reduce red and dark marks and even skin tone thanks to Calendula, Sunflower Seed Extracts and unique Dove moisturizers that help accelerate the natural skin renewal process. Not only does Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant restore skin to its natural tone, it also provides the same benefits women expect from all Dove® Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant products, including:
- 24-hour odor & wetness protection
- Care for delicate underarm skin with Dove ¼ moisturizers
- Alleviate the formation of white marks on clothing
Dove Clear Tone is available on shelves this month in the following formulas:
- Skin Renew Invisible Solid – Light floral notes of violet, lilac and rose with vanilla musk
- Sheer Touch Invisible Solid – Light citrus notes with hints of almond and coconut milk
- Clinical Protection Renew – Offers prescription strength wetness protection with the maximum level of active ingredients (20%) available without a prescription.
This is your chance to try these the new Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant yourself!
I’m giving away a selection of the deodorants as well as $25 Visa Gift Card. You have all weekend to enter for your chance to win by doing the following:
- Leave a comment, tell me why you want to try out these new deodorants.
- Head on over to Twitter and tweet RT @MusingsofaMuse @Dove Win a selection of Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant at http://tinyurl.com/77orwn2
- Like Me on Facebook
Each of the above actions counts as a single entry to win the goodies. Do all three and you get three entries to win!
I’ll randomly select and alert a winner at the end of the day on Tuesday, April 10th.
You must be 18 years of age to enter and a resident of the US.