So here’s a break down of the Bare Minerals Glamour Now Collection April, July, and October Shipment Shades (I hope to update you with photos shortly).
Pixi Glow Tonic ($29) finally got a US launch late last week but unfortunately it sold out before I could grab a bottle.
Glow tonic is getting raves across the pond since its release! It includes a mix of ginseng & fructose that’s alcohol free and can be used on normal to dry, dull and aging skin.
It acts as an xygenating, exfoliating facial and helps tone, firm and tighten the skin while removing dead skin cells for healthier looking skin.
Hopefully it relaunches shortly!
It was available briefly at pixibeauty.com so let’s hope for a restock so we can snatch it up!
Anyone lucky enough to grab a bottle!?
The Sephora Black Friday Deals for 2013 have been posted on Sephora’s Facebook page kids! Sephora Black Friday Deals typically cost $10 each (no change there this year) and include full to deluxe size products.
Take a look below as Sephora as has updated to include many products not included in the photo above!
The Wet n Wild Rose Golden Goddess To Reflect Shimmer Palette was one of three highlighting powders launched with the Wet n Wild Fergie Collection that actually ended up making it into the permanent Wet n Wild Collection.
If you’re an old Wet n Wild fan this palette just might bring to mind the Coloricon Collection that was released Summer 2010. Although the names different Wet n Wild Rose Golden Goddess To Reflect Shimmer Palette is a dupe for the bronzer launched in this collection entitled Blaze.
Let’s have a look!
It’s been a while since we did a Musings of the Day but they evoke such great conversation and we’ve had some insane topics that have popped up and even some funny ones.
Here are some of the more popular ones! Feel free to rejoin into the conversation and give no life to an old post thread.
- Aggressive Sales Reps! Oh noes! Apparently we’ve all run into those makeup artists and sales reps that put a little too MUCH pressure on us. This post was quite popular when I originally posted it and there were plenty of trips and tricks to avoid the aggressive SAs!
- Honestly, would you take a waterless shower?
- Last year we mused how our skincare has changed with age. Has yours?
- Where do you shop beauty? Ulta? Sephora, Online?
- Can you and do you even want to go without makeup?!
- What are your packaging pet peeves? Any makeup packaging that really brings the FAIL for you?
Feel free to join in this old posts! It’s always great to hear what others are thinking and watch you interact with not only me but OTHER readers.
Hope you’re having a fab day!
Mine got a little crazy today!
P.S. Why did Collin go from sophisticated artsy boy wonder to pot head? Ugh so disappointing! Team Done with Awkward!