Did you know you could get Musings of a Muse daily in your inbox? True story.
Click here and you’ll be magically whisked away a page asking for your e-mail address. Fill in the form with your info and you’ll get a daily digest featuring my newest posts on Musings of a Muse.
It’s a great way to keep up to date on what’s new around here!
My review on the Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes is a long time coming but I’ve finally completed my testing with them! Good news as I know MANY of you were eager to hear about these.
These are a fantastic follow up to Clinique’s wildly popular Chubby Lip Balms and excellent marketing on Clinique’s part if you think about. I mean think about it, we all know and love the balms so of course, introduce a similiar product for eyes and we’re bound to get excited about it. Imagine if they did a blush pencil? Don’t tell me you wouldn’t run to your counter to grab a blush pencil…!
Launched in twelve shades these are $16 each (buy two and get free shipping at Clinique.com using code CHUBBY) so they fall rather nicely into a mid-range cosmetic lover’s budget. I feel the price is very reasonable and borders beauty budget and mid-range pricing.
Take a peek!
Here’s the very limited edition Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Vault I was showing you yesterday. GULP! Gorgeous isn’t it?
Here’s what I know about it:
- The Eyeliner Vaults were created for presentation originally but Urban Decay decided to make more for sale at the very last second.
- It’ll be $295 and available 3/26 at UrbanDecay.com
- There are 40 full size pencils in the Vault.
What I don’t now about it:
- Not sure of the colors but assuming it includes every freaking single shade and a few exclusives too! But I’m just assuming…!
- How much you ALL want it after seeing this picture, yeah, I see that drool at the corner of your mouth. Clean up, for shame! Hehe!
Will YOU haul it?
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sorbet is one of four new shades released with the new Gucci Westman Collection for Summer 2013. It happens to one of the two brighter shades launched in this collection as Revlon went with a mix of some pretty nude colors and some rather vibrant ones, Sorbet being one.
Take a look!
This darling Holika Holika Heartful Glossy Lipstick captured my attention recently thanks to the uber cute heart design of the lipstick! Seriously who can resist heart shaped lipstick right?