MuseTV Presents: A Spotlight on Majolica Majorca

I get many fine questions about MJ or MM (short for Majolica Majorca) from many a fine person that wanders onto my youTube page or happens upon my blog! I went ahead and did a little spotlight video on some fantastic MJ products I love!

Enjoy!

MuseTV Presents: A Spotlight on Majolica Majorca

• 8/8/07 4:15 Anonymous:

This is my first time visting your blog & I just wanted to say…I LOVE it! I will come back everyday. This vid on MJ products was so helpful & fun to watch. (I just got my 1st MJ e/s & I know it won’t be my last). :) I just viewed all your older posts too. Wonderful blog!

Sincerely,
    Sarah

• 8/8/07 4:34 Erusa:

Hey Sweetie!
    I loved your new videos! Recording with the new camera is more comfortable for you to make the vid and for us to watch it, IMO=)
    And they have good quality too !
    Hugs!

• 8/8/07 7:41 A-Mused:

Hello Sarah!

I’m so happy you love it! Do tell me what you think of your very first MJ shadow! :) How very exciting to be trying MJ for the first time! You’ll need the mascara now too hehehe!

Thanks for visiting with me ;) Glad you are loving the blog!

Many hugs!

• 8/8/07 7:42 A-Mused:

Hello sweet eru!

So glad you’re loving the new quality ;)

Less shaking hehe! I had feared my viewers might feel like a milkshake!

hehehe! Glad you like it!

Thanks for always brightening up my blog with your comments!

*hugs*

I have to visit yours soon! I’m a bit behind in my reading ;)

• 8/8/07 18:21 Anonymous:

Hi again. :)

The MJ single e/s I got is in BE286 (a glowy peachy bronzey color). I also have a MJ single e/s in SV821 (lavender?) and a Honey Gloss in BE366 on its way to me soon too! I’m so excited. I am loving this brand. The one I have is so pretty, I can’t get enough! I love your MJ collection. It’s drool worthy, lol. :)

Sincerely,
    Sarah

• 8/8/07 18:39 A-Mused:

Hi there! I love BE286 it’s a lovely summer shade :) Honey Gloss is new for me and I ador eit so far!

Oh my gosh enjoy all your goodies and give us reviews ;)

I forgot to plop my eye creams and the new liner pencils in this vid so I may just do a follow up soon :)

Thanks for the comments Sarah!

Enjoy your MJ!

• 11/7/07 17:25 MUDiva:

Hello! Thank you so much for introducing me to this line. These products look gorgeous and I am going to have to place an order. Thanks also for doing the videos! You rock MUSE!

• 11/7/07 18:19 the Muse:

hi mudiva :)

yay! I’ve converted you hehe!

Thanks so much for the comment! If you need any help with your selections do give a yell!

Hugs!

• 3/24/08 20:22 Anonymous:

Ahhh thankyou soo much muse!
    Your amazing!
    This is likee, the most informative video on MJ Products,
    Adambeauty heree i come :)

• 3/25/08 5:17 the Muse:

hi anonymous!

You’re most welcome! Glad you liked this :)

*hugs*

hehe thanks so much!

Do tell me what you get from adam ;)
    and if you love it!

• 8/15/08 23:17 Anonymous:

thanks so much for sharing! love yr japanese collections~~ which MJ single e/s is yr favourite?

• 8/18/08 10:21 the Muse:

hello anonymous!

Thanks so much :)

God I have way too many to choose from..sadly I don’t have the numbers in front of me but I normally love all the teals and whites that MJ puts out :)