Mini Bourjois Paris

Pack your bags we are all moving to Europe (or Asia whichever you like) so we can get some Bourjois Paris Mini cosmetics!

Why oh why don’t we have the Mini line here in the states? The Cosmetic Gods hate us!

Look at the cuteness:

Bourjois Paris Mini Eyeshadows and Empty Palettes
image1xl2q
image1xl

image3xl

Plus did I mention these are dirt cheap? 1.50-1.95 for Empty Palette Pans
and 2.95 for Shadows!

It’s unjust and cruel that we Yanks have no access to Mini Bourjous Paris!

• 11/26/07 16:56 Emelie:

No, the cosmetics god doesn’t hate you in the us. He hates us in Sweden because there’s no Sephora near here and they don’t ship here!

• 11/26/07 18:21 Joanne:

I think I saw these at Sephora… correct me if I’m wrong but I feel like I did see both the palettes and the individual shadows. Maybe they are different sizes?

• 11/26/07 18:31 the Muse:

Aww sorry Emelie :( I know how it is love! I lem for UK and Japanese products all the time and have to beg friends for CPS!

*hugs* I’m so sorry! Hopefully they’ll listen soon and open a Sephora ;) UK had it for a bit but they closed ‘em all down :(

Until then E-bay, Strawberry.net, and MUA are good sources!!!!!!!!!!!

• 11/26/07 18:33 the Muse:

Hi Joanne (My sister’s name is Joanne with an E!)

They aren’t the mini sadly! The ones you are talking about are the three shadow pans! These were introduced last winter and included three full size shadows in a cute “circus” themed tin!

The ones here are actually part of the mini customizable lineup!

They are somewhat similar but these give more choice for choosing colors to fit into the palette ;)

Thanks for your comment!

*hugs*

• 11/26/07 19:18 Sarah:

Hi Muse-y,

Long time no see! It’s been crazy with the holidays!
    I just had to mention though that the great and wonderous Betsy has told me she spotted some mini Bourjois here in the states at an Ulta! Her and I both got some CP’ed Bourjois minis from our mutual UK angel not too long ago and we were hooked since. :) Viva la minis! I’m not sure if all Ultas have them but it’s worth a looksie. I’m going to go to an Ulta near me that just opened soon to see. (This will be my first time ever in an Ulta!)

I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving and I am wishing you the happiest of holidays this fun holiday season! *hugs*

Sincerely,
    Sarah

• 11/26/07 19:23 the Muse:

Hello Sarah :)

I agree! Holidays are always nuts! Hope you had a wonderful one!

OOOO! Minis at Ulta! Thanks for the head’s up! maybe my Ulta has ‘em!

I was going to ask my best friend to cp me some from London but I think I’m going to wait and see
    what else pops up :)

Ulta is nice but I still love Sephora best :)

Aw thanks Sarah! I wish the same for you and yours and I hope your thanksgiving was fantastic!

Many many many many many hugs!