Bourjois Paris Ombre A Paupieres UK Colors: The Sequel

I’m still digging through my box of goodies from the UK! I happened across ANOTHER Bourjois Paris eyeshadow in Prune Intense. It’s a gorgeous deep purple that reminds me of MAC’s Entremauve Pigment but this is far more wearable for me as it shows a tad bit lighter and has some more shimmer to it!

Just beautiful!

You can see my other post with other colors of Bourjois Paris Ombre A Paupieres UK colors by clicking here!

I can’t wait to do an FOTD with this color!

Picture+027

Picture+028

• 12/14/07 9:22 Haru:

That looks super gorgeous!

Do post pics of your package if you have the time! I’ve been waiting to see what goodies you got since you posted about it!

• 12/14/07 9:41 the Muse:

Hey Iris *mwah*

Did you see the other three I got? They are so bold and bright!

=)

I’ll be posting more pics of my goodies soon ;)

So far I got these 4 shadows that I did blogs about ;) I can’t wait to try ‘em!

*hugs*

• 12/14/07 10:59 petitez:

Can’t wait to see your FOTD! The purple is really gorgeous!

I want to see what you got in your huge UK package too! :P

• 12/14/07 11:02 the Muse:

hey serene :)

hehe! I’m slowly hauling out and posting things from it ;)

hehe!

The suspense is killing everyone!
    =)

• 12/15/07 6:54 Sminkan:

I just love their eyeshadows! Have this colour myself, and a couple of others. My favourite is a deep blackish kind of purple. It is amazing as an almost black and looks great with, for instance the Uppity fluidline.

Have you tried their wonderful blushes? I love them! Have used them for 20 years and they are very good!

• 12/17/07 8:34 the Muse:

me too Sminkan :)

We don’t have that color :( We are just now getting darker, daring shades. Normally our range falls into natural golds and pinks but a few new colors have come out that I am in love with such as the noir emerald!

I agree! The blushes are great! =) I have several! They are very natural and pretty!!!!!!!!

I love their mascara as well!