20% Off Vintage Stila

stila

I’m positive we might all be Stila’ed out! They have had so many sales lately and I’ve indulged so much that I’m a bit poop’ed when it comes to Stila!

But if you’re wanting to nab a deal you can get 20% off Vintage Stila by clicking here and using coupon code LOVELY!

Happy Shopping!

• 2/23/08 4:48 Anonymous:

saw your etod using Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner! lovely. really makes your eye pop.
    howz does this compare to Kate gel liner?
    do a comparison etod?
    compare!

• 2/23/08 16:22 (g)ezebel:

dear stila, i reeeally want that madagascar palette that you marked down to $25.60 from $32, but can you please hold it for me for your next Virtual Warehouse sale so i can buy it for $9 instead?? love, (g)

• 2/24/08 10:10 Anonymous:

what the diff between all the mac pencil liners?

which is the best bet to get?

• 2/24/08 11:01 Anonymous:

any thoughts on bobbi brown raspberry?
    to buy or to not?

• 2/24/08 13:20 psychoexgirlfriend:

Me = sad that Stila doesn’t ship to Canada. I can never get enough of Stila.

• 2/25/08 16:01 the Muse:

hi Anonymous!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! The kate one is very nice but I really do like the BB one better as it glides on more smooth!

I’ll do a comparison soon for you! Deal?

Thanks for the comment ;)

• 2/25/08 16:03 the Muse:

hi Anonymous!

I like technakohl. Not much different aside from texture and color selection. The textures vary from very smooth to a bit harder in texture. The tecnakohl is definately a fav for me. Smudges beautifully and applies like a dream!

Hope this helps!

• 2/25/08 16:07 the Muse:

hi Anonymous!

I did an entire blog entry on the collection. http://musemedia.blogspot.com/2008/02/bobbi-brown-pink-raspberry-collection.html

here’s a link. Hope that helps! All the product photos, FOTD, and review of the entire collection is in that post!

• 2/25/08 16:08 the Muse:

hi psychoexgirlfriend!

damn!

Did you try MUA? Having a CP done maybe?

• 2/25/08 23:03 psychoexgirlfriend:

Hey Muse, i should get a cp, but it’s too much hassle for me. Plus, I really gotta stop spending so much so really, it’s a blessing in disguise. :D

• 2/25/08 23:33 the Muse:

hey psychoexgirlfriend!

I understand the feeling!

If you don’t mind the wait I can help! I’m a bit slow with cps but I tend to help out here and there for readers :)

LOL I know that feeling too…I must convince myself..not spending..no spending…!