Majolica Majorca Spring Collection FOTD using GR741

Of course I couldn’t wait to long before digging into GR741 from MJ’s Spring Collection! You can read my review of the Collection by clicking here if you missed it!

Sadly I rushed while doing this morning and I mucked it up badly icon sad

However, I think it deserves a re-mention that GR741 is probably the most pigmented Majolook palette I have ever come across and it’s quickly becoming a fav for me!

This should definately be in your Spring shopping cart! It’s worth picking up before it disappears for good!

Picture+022

Picture+020

What I Used:

Eyes
Majolook Trick On Palette in GR741
Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Neo Mascara (aka MJ Lash Extender)

Lips
Stila Lipglaze in Raspberry

Face
Jill Stuart Blush in Aurora Rose

• 2/13/08 9:46 K.D:

Those colors look absolutely gorgeous on you! LOVELY!!!

Ohh, got my smashbox halo powder. Loving it so far and wouldnt mind doing a review if you wish :-D

• 2/13/08 9:59 the Muse:

hey KD thanks babe ;)

Oh my gosh yes please!

Email me!

I’d love for you to do a guest review and I’m highly curious how this is!

*hugs*

Plus we still have a shopping date to arrange ;)

• 2/13/08 10:28 Shop With A Vengeance!:

Love the blue shadow!! Matching your outfit I see, nice nice :)

• 2/13/08 12:55 Kristy Q:

Hey :)

FAB FOTD! That blue really makes your brown eyes stand out! So pretty…I need to get my hands on some of this stuff!

Thanks for the review :)

• 2/13/08 13:56 Mrs. Lynne:

The colors are gorgeous against your skin! Very pretty!

• 2/13/08 14:14 rocketqueen:

That’s gorgeous!

You have email, Musey! Huggies!

• 2/13/08 14:38 Esmerelda:

woaw blue looks fabulous on you ! love love love it, so sad that i can’t found these palettes in france (i’m sadly french :( )

• 2/13/08 16:36 Dalenna:

oooh i like your lips! the Lancome Juicy Tubes in Cherry Burst is a similar color, but it looked awful on me…probably because i put on too much haha :P

• 2/13/08 16:52 nilla cookie:

Gorgeous, just gorgeous!

I really love the fun pink lips too! I’m tellin’ you, it’s YOUR color :)

Happy Hump Day!

• 2/13/08 17:30 Beauty Anonymous:

I agree with KD. The colors of GR741 really look beautiful on you. And the raspberry lipglaze you use go so nice with the green eye makeup! Pretty!

• 2/13/08 18:18 Caitlin:

Hi Muse :)
    Lovely FOTD, I was actually considering buying the palette already from your review, but seeing this convinced me. It’s nice to see you depart from your normal (lovely!) glittery look too! :D
    xoxoxo

• 2/13/08 20:02 Dalenna:

your lip color reminds me of Lancome Juicy Tubes in Cherry Burst, only it looked horrible on me. *pout*

• 2/14/08 3:56 helly:

this is honestly.
    just a gorgeous, GORGEOUS. /GORGEOUS/ look. hahahhaa i think it may one of my favs out of all your looks actually. :) :)

• 2/14/08 10:59 the Muse:

hi Shop With A Vengeance!

Thanks darling ;)

• 2/14/08 11:00 the Muse:

hi Kristy Q!!!!!!

Thanks sweetie. LOL! My head is gonna swell with all your lovely comments!

I create the Japanese cosmetic lemmings ;) hehe!

You’re most welcome! Happy Vday to you!

• 2/14/08 11:01 the Muse:

hi Mrs. Lynne!

Not as gorgeous as you ;) Thanks sweetie!

Hugs! happy vday!

• 2/14/08 11:02 the Muse:

hi rocketqueen!

Thanks sweet!

oh mail mail!

I’m awful at mail aren’t I :(

Happy Vday!

• 2/14/08 11:03 the Muse:

hi Esmerelda!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* Aw I’m sorry :( Have you checked e-bay? Or Adambeauty ships internationally btw!

Hope you find them!

Happiest Vday!

• 2/14/08 11:04 the Muse:

hi Dalenna!

Thanks babe ;) I don’t have the Juicy Tube in Cherry Burst but now I wants it ;) Oh stop I bet you look yummie with it on!

Love ya!

I promise somehow I’ll clean my email box and get to your mails shortly. swear. honest.

• 2/14/08 11:05 the Muse:

hi cookie!

*mwah* *mwah*

Thanks babe! You’re such a sweetie! Thanks ;)

• 2/14/08 11:47 the Muse:

hi Beauty Anonymous!

Thanks so much! *blush* I appreciate your super sweet comment!

• 2/14/08 11:50 the Muse:

hi Caitlin!

Thank you very much!

Yup no glitters for me today ;)

It’s an awesome palette. The most pigmented of all the Majolook palettes I’ve come across! If you get this do let me know what you think! Anxious to hear your thoughts/review!

• 2/14/08 11:51 the Muse:

Hey helly!

Aw thanks sweetie. *hugs* I didn’t like it that much but thank you big time!

I appreciate it!

*Hugs*

Happy V-Day!

• 2/14/08 12:17 Sminkan:

Love it! I do enjoy seeing you in bolder colours and you do wear blue very well!

• 2/15/08 10:58 Sminkan:

I was certain I did write a comment here. Anyway, I just said I love that colour o your lids! i do prefer bold colours to the “naked” and i love when you wear greens and blues!

• 2/15/08 11:27 the Muse:

Hi Smikan :)

Your comments got caught in the cracks!

Sorry ;)

Aw thanks sweetie!

Thanks so much!!!! You know I haven’t done blue in AGES! I think blue needs to be taken out next week ;)

Thanks for all your fab comments I appreciate all of them!

Hugs!

Btw is that your eye in your new icon!?????????

• 2/15/08 16:55 Sminkan:

Yes, it is my eye. I picked one out of the heap. I think my eyes are the most photographed ones in the blogosphere, but I am not sure. They will be, if nothing else since my blog is all about eye make up… ;-)

Yes please! Give me the blues next week!!

• 2/15/08 18:00 the Muse:

Wow Sminkan!

Super hot eye look! love it!

You know, seriously, your eye looks familiar hehe!

i lost your blog actually. It’s no longer in your profile :(

What’s the addy again? I enjoyed stopping by to see swatches and your eye looks!

Blues next week you got it ;)

Happy Weekend!

• 2/16/08 5:00 Sminkan:

Well, I can’t add my blogg to the blogger-account. I just have the blogger-account so I can comment…

My address is http://www.sminkan.blogg.se if you want to see what I am up to.

I am not as good as Linn at english so there are no translations. But I guess there is little need since I am all eyes and nails and not much else.

• 2/18/08 10:58 the Muse:

hi sminkan!

ooo! Ok! thanks! I’m gonna link you right now actually!

I like looking at the pictures :) I used to visit daily but I lost track of your URL for some reason!

hugs!

• 3/28/08 3:10 ???:

the bluish green is gorgeous on u~
    love ur lips, very berry-stained like :D
    was wondering the lash enamel neo izzit the one for volume? or izzit the one for lengthening?

regards,
    ???

• 3/28/08 10:16 the Muse:

hello ???!

the new extender is the enamel one I believe. It’s a very different formula from the regular run as it has conditioning oils and it makes my lashes so soft and natural :)

Love this particular release!

• 3/28/08 23:45 ???:

reading your reply, i’m tempted to get it already! i dun have much mascara that offers volume, so i guess this shud be good for me to try out :D

i’ve got the neo lash expander which is lovely!!! it does really nice lenghthing effect~ perhaps u might wanna try it out too

regards,
    ???

• 4/2/08 11:10 the Muse:

hi ???!

I actually did a review on it ;) thought it might be helpful! Do read it and have a lookee!

I actually have the neo lash expander primer but I didn’t like allt he fibers for some reason :(

But I love love the regular MJ mascara ;) keeps curl amazingly well!

Hugs!