Natural Fafinette with Bold Lips FOTD

I was playing with Fafi this morning! I couldn’t resist so you’re about to get picture overload as I love, love, love the natural look I created with super bold lips!

It came out kinda nice in my humble opinion!

I must say that I did my fair share of ranting yesterday but the colors are truly outstanding on this collection! The blush is amazing for my skintone and the lipstick I used totally popped for me! It’s honestly the most exciting selection I’ve seen in a while!

Ok enough babbling on to the pics!

Picture+163

Sony CP Lip Silicon

Eyes
Fafi Eyes 2
Beaute de Kose Mascara

BONUS:

New geeky sneaks!

AHHH! I picked these up at the Disney Store, so kawaii! I’m a huge Jack fan! Couldn’t help myself! Total Goth Chic! Dontcha just love ‘em!? I Heart Jack!

Picture+171

Picture+172

If anyone has any Fafi FOTDs to share do send ‘em to me at musings.of.a.muse@gmail.com

Cheers!

• 2/14/08 9:01 Jennifer:

the fafi colors pop on your face in an amazingly beautiful way! now i really can’t wait until my fafi order arrives (i think sometime later today). in the meantime i can try to assuage my fafi-jealousy with the million lipglosses i bought yesterday :).

• 2/14/08 9:40 jonny:

skin tone = perfect
    lips = kissable
    person = wonderful
    jonny = lucky

HAPPY VALENTINES BABY
    I LOVE YOU

NEVER FORGET IT

XOXOX

• 2/14/08 10:31 K.D:

Gorgeous! Seriously, i love love love this look on you!

• 2/14/08 12:00 Yournamehere:

You look gorgeous with red lipstick! Seriously, you have the best skin I’ve ever seen. Do you have some kind of skincare routine or you just won the genetic lottery?

• 2/14/08 12:05 MandyPandy:

Screw the shoes! Is that a blinged-out Jack Skellington pendant I spy around your neck? Where, pray tell, did you get it?

I love Jack Skellington, and Chris Sarandon as well. Why does no one ever show Chris Sarandon any love? He’s the forgotten Sarandon (the only tolerable Sarandon, as far as I’m concerned).

PS: I’m loving your Fafi look, my little Fafinette! I’m not crazy about Fafi in general though; MAC should come out with a Smorkin’ collection or an Uglydoll collaboration instead.

• 2/14/08 12:40 the Muse:

hi Jennifer!

Oh my gosh thanks! Do tell me whatcha get whatcha get? :) Can’t wait to hear your reviews and thoughts on Fafi!

a million lipglosses!? The Muse’s ears are perking! Tell me more tell me more!

• 2/14/08 12:41 the Muse:

Hey KD!
    Thanks!

*mwah mwah mwah*

I love the lippe shade so MUCH! I’m debating on going back for the glosses and lippies I didn’t get!

• 2/14/08 12:43 the Muse:

hi Yournamehere!

It’s actually orangey peach love ;) Not red hehehe!

Oh my gosh thank you *blush* LOL I just have a really good skincare routine! I actually have a blog post on it if you search! ;) I use Lush Fresh Cosmetics for all my skincare and It seriously keeps my skin happy and fresh!!!!!! of course the flash definately helps but my skin is very clear thankfully. I don’t have much going for me but at least I got my skin ;)

thanks for your compliment! Made my day!

Hugs!

• 2/14/08 12:51 the Muse:

Mandy love of my life. I want to whisper sweet nothings in your ear today as it’s a day for lovers…!

hehe ;)

That, my dear, is indeed a blinged out Jack Skellington dog tag ;) Love it? hehe! I got it last year in California at Downtown Disney! They had it behind a glass showcase with Mickey guards standing next to it watching over it…! lol :)

I collect all sorts of Jack crap. Watches, pins, purses, etc…! Lordie.

Chris Sarandon is a god! I loved, LOVED, did I say love? Loved the man in the Princess Bride and Fright Night ;) The cheese fest of Fight Night totally makes me shiver in delight. He gets NO credit for Jack’s fabulous voice WTF is wrong with people that they aren’t giving props to him for the voice behind the Skeleton damnit!

Thank you! I did the look to impress you ;)

How about a derelict(K) collection in honor of Ben Stiller’s solid gold performance as Derek Zoolander! They could have the models doing Magnum in the promo images! And maybe a flash video with the models dancing around with gasoline singing Wham! “Wake me up before you go go”! The colors would be greens, purples, and silver…very Zoolanderish!

Whatcha think? *bats my lashes*

• 2/14/08 14:27 Mrs. Lynne:

Flash ‘n Dance looks sooo hawt on you hun! And I’m loving the kicks. Chuck-types are THE BEST! And That’s one of my Hubbo’s favorite movies.

• 2/14/08 14:33 Allysia-May:

Oh My Word! You’re looking very luscious and that lip colour is just POPPIN! Happy V-day hun. You won’t imagine after my 1 hr bus ride i was told that Fafi hadn’t gotten to friggin’ gloomy UK yet. As always i’ve put down my number on speed dial becauce i don’t want the excuse of SOLD OUT! I’ll send you my review and pictures once i’ve laid my hands on them. Ciao!

• 2/14/08 16:24 Acy:

your lip colours are PERFECT on you. actually, this entire look is sooo pretty. it suits you :D

• 2/14/08 18:18 Row:

Hey

I noticed the cute pendant too! :)

Love fafi on you, esp the lip colour. Mmmm….Fafi wont be released in the UK for ages anyway hopefully by then I’ll be bored of it :/

MAC need to do a Hello Kitty collection – I would DIE!

x

• 2/14/08 20:29 Dalenna:

MUSE!!! OMG!!! D. WANTS that LIPSTICK!!! where?? how?? what??? TELL ME!!!!

• 2/14/08 20:32 Dalenna:

Oh…okay, i’m such a maroon! just saw your post below on MAC Fafi. busy season hit at work, you see. so i’m a bit behind on your posts. hmm…they should have the Fafi collection at every MAC counter, no? *D. flies out to the mall at this instant!*

• 2/15/08 1:57 (g)ezebel:

your pics look great!! i thought the Fafi lipsticks were too sheer for me, so i just layered them with Fafi glosses. very pretty.

and those Jack sneakers? too freakin’ adorable..!!!

• 2/15/08 9:08 the Muse:

Hey Lynne!

THANKS!!!!!!! Did you get this? It’s such a freaking amazing color!

hehe I love me some chuck too ;)

Hugs!

• 2/15/08 9:09 the Muse:

hey Allysia-May!

THANKS hunny :) Happiest to you too a day later :)

OH NO :( I had heard releases date might be the same! Bloody hell :( I’m so so sorry sweetie! What’s the official release date your side?

YAY! Can’t wait to hear ;)

Happy Weekend!

• 2/15/08 9:10 the Muse:

Hi Acy!

Thank you thank you thank you! *mwah*

You’re totally stroking my ego :) Thanks!

Happy Weekend!

• 2/15/08 9:12 the Muse:

hi D!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must get it! The colors are popping on Fafi! Love love love this color! Go now get you to Macy’s or Nordies or Bloomies :) hehe!

You can order online too! Free Ship with SLIMSHINE coupon code :)

• 2/15/08 9:13 the Muse:

‘ello D ;)

LOL! Busy Season here too! We are at renewal and it’s nutty! Absolutely they will have it at every counter or free standing store :)

I can’t wait to hear what you get and whatcha think! Been a while since I’ve been so excited about a color story!

Hugs!

• 2/15/08 9:17 the Muse:

Hey Gez!

Thanks hunny! For me they were just right but layering definately makes ‘em pop more ;)

they are indeed ;) I love me some Jack!

Hugs!

• 2/15/08 11:10 PaoPao:

Lovely necklace! ;)

I keep changing my Fafi wishlist every minute… In this very second, it includes:

- Rollickin and Cash Flow Paint pots. I know you hate them, I quite like them! I was going to get Girl Friendly too, but it’s too like Neutral Pink eye shadow which I took last week.

- Fashion Frenzy Blush.

- Sassed Up iridiscent powders.

plus some lipstick…

• 2/15/08 11:29 the Muse:

Hi Pao!

Missed you :) Thanks very much!

I have a love/hate relationship with ‘em ;) Maybe they’ll grow on me one day ;)

Sweet List! Sassed up is gorgeous! You’re going to love it. The lippies are all really fab! I was impressed by the bold yet usable color selection!

;)

Do let us know whatcha think when you get your haul!

Eager to hear your comments and review!

Happy Weekend!
    Hugs!

• 2/15/08 12:15 Dalenna:

well, more like i’m nuts for anything peach/coral/orange/red lipsticks. whatever the color it is, it has to be very warm, which Flash’n Dance looks like it is. thanks to you i found another pretty lipstick! *MUAH!*

• 2/15/08 16:09 Izar:

I have to agree with the other commenters: that shade of lipgloss suits you so well!

• 2/15/08 17:51 the Muse:

Hey D!

Yay! Glad you’re liking this ;) Iz it be Dalenna FOTD time now with Flash n’ Dance? *looks hopeful*

• 2/15/08 17:52 the Muse:

Hi Izar!

Thanks darling ;)

*mwah*

• 2/18/08 0:43 Ashley Samantha:

1st time comment here, but can I just say the Derelicte idea is genius?
    Thanks!

• 2/18/08 8:40 the Muse:

LOL Ashley thanks for your comment ;)

Glad you enjoyed the Zoolander Collection! I’ll start petitioning MAC for it ;)

Hugs!

• 5/9/08 4:48 [a}:

Oh, awesome results with Fafi! After this post, and this one

Methinks it’d be wise to jump on the bandwagon. Gosh. Beautiful makeup.

With this look, I think dark, loose, glossy curls, a yacht, and a pretty, old-fashioned sundress would be PERFECT..kinda reminiscent of some classic European painting…aside from the yacht of course
    ^_~
    xoxo

• 5/12/08 19:26 the Muse:

hi a :)

Thanks so much!

Those are gorgeous!!!!!

Fafi was a wonderful collection ;)

That sounds divine about now lol! Can we hire out that yacht and go???

• 4/10/10 17:56 ch:

I loooooove Chris Sarandon. He was so unbelievably handsome and he still looks good now he’s in his 60′s. Have you ever seen him in a tale of two cities? His appearance took literelly my breath away. What a beauty, if you can say that about a man LOL.
    No wonder, with Greek parents.

He’s also very funny. I love him in the play “light in the piazza”. Just wonderful.

• 4/12/10 13:52 the Muse:

aw me too ch :-D he’s lovely. Yup I have indeed. He is quite lovely to look at :-D