MAC Naughty Nauticals: Releasing May 1st

NaughtyNauticals72

Got your pennies saved up? MAC’s newest color story releases this week and I, for one, can’t wait! The colors are completely flattering for me! I heart aquas and blues! Beautiful! It appears that this collection should be live on the website shortly so if you’re impatient you can do your ordering from MAC’s website!

Love it?

Want it?

Absolutely need it?

Tell the Muse!

nnpiggies

• 4/29/08 10:13 Beauty Addict:

Oooh Muse, I’m dying to look at the pigments, shadows and eye pencils! I love love love blue shadows. Can’t wait to see this collection! :)

gracie

• 4/29/08 11:41 yummy411:

what are you getting?

• 4/29/08 11:42 the Muse:

everything?

LOL

What about you?

• 4/29/08 13:56 Sminkan:

This collection is geting my attention too! I have some items on my list I really can’t miss out on! ;-)

• 4/29/08 14:15 *Jen*:

i feel like i need the submarine shadow and mutiny and lovely lily piggies but i’m not sure about bell-bottom blue. any thoughts on it? i’m afraid it may be too dark but it looks so pretty on the MAC site.

• 4/29/08 14:58 Angelique:

Hello my dear Muse!

As for this collection…I love it all. I wish I could HAVE it all. But gone are the days when I could buy a whole collection and not think twice because my father didn’t know. Now that the fucking MADE OF FAIL bitch knows, I can’t buy a whole collection anymore (EVEN THOUGH I CAN AFFORD IT DEAR GOD WHY). So! Hopefully I can snag most of the eyechadows, the dark blue pigment and the blue nail polish. But the two things I’m absolutely getting? The blue nail polish (BIG SURPRISE I KNOW) and the blue pigment. I also need to buy the 3d Silver glitter before I forget.

And might I say that the Dresscamp lipstick/lipgloss combination looks great on you! On you it reads as sort of a blue-pink and it looks beautiful with your coloring. On me it would probably look like hell so I’m still glad I didn’t get it.

Well, I’m gonna go do something menial, like play TRA or finish watching “Kingdom Hospital” or something. Have a good day dear!

• 5/1/08 7:30 Abbey:

I just ordered the Play Mate lipstick! was going to get one of the pigments but decided to get another Heatherette double ended eyeliner cos i LOVED them! Oooo i just love the Mac collections this year!

• 5/1/08 9:00 the Muse:

hi sminkan!

I love love all the bold colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe our release dates coincides with yours! So we can both indulge this week!

• 5/1/08 9:02 the Muse:

hey jen!

I feel like I need it all. Is that ok? LOL! Bell-Bottom does look very blue but you can always use it as a liner or tone it down with a white shadow. I’ll be doing swatches later tonight ;)

Maybe it’ll help you decide hehe!

• 5/1/08 9:07 the Muse:

hi angelique!

Sorry about your dad lovie :(

Everyone really wants the nail polish ;) It’s very nice!

I want a majority of this collection as everything is lovely.

Thanks very much! I wasn’t so sure about too fab and fashion but it’s not too bad :)
    Thanks lovie :)

Enjoy your film or game ;)

Talk soon!

• 5/1/08 9:11 the Muse:

hiya Abbey!

Awesome ;) The double ended pencils were too great weren’t they!?

I’m so broke! The collections are amazing this year ;)

hehe!