MAC Tendertones Spring 2008

TenderTonesGirl72

Care to treat your lips to something glossy for the Summer?

MAC is repromoting Tendertones as one of it’s many Summer Collections this year!

Want ‘em?

Tell the Muse!

• 5/21/08 13:44 Anonymous:

I’m not sure yet if I want one of these glosses, but the photo for this item is too adorable, don’t you think? I must try and replicate the look!
    By the way, this is my first post on your blog…but I’ve emailed you before! :)
    Hope you have a great day Muse!

• 5/21/08 13:53 the Muse:

hi anonymous!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn’t like them last year much but I am very tempted to buy them for some reason! I must say it must be the promo image that has me so hyper! It is adorable. Lovely the dolly innocent look of it :)

Good idea :) Would be nice to dupe the look maybe you’ll consider sharing it!

I hope I replied to your email!? if not It’ll be coming soon I’m sure ;( I get swamped with emails so sometimes it takes me a few to touch base but I always answer all my emails :)

You have a fantastic day too and I hope you’ll comment again ;)

Hugs!

• 5/21/08 13:53 Allysia-May:

Oh mehn…i’ve said it before and i’ll say it again…THE DEVIL’S AT WORK…

How many things am i seeing today?

Yes, three of these babies are actually on my wishlist and happen to be the only thing from MAC i can even manage to stomach at the moment..

• 5/21/08 13:55 the Muse:

the muse=the devil hehe!
    oh my gawd don’t say that! They have so many awesome stuffins coming out!

the Muse likey MAC!

=-P

• 5/21/08 14:37 Laurie:

I didn’t buy these when they came out last year but picked one up at Nordstrom.com in December randomly. I got Take a Hint and I love it!

It’s got just the right amount of color, smells fabulous and looks great on my lips. Staying power is not so hot, but I wouldn’t expect it to be for this product.

But – for real, these suckers are heavy!

• 5/21/08 14:41 the Muse:

hey laurie :)

They still had ‘em in Dec eh? Cool! I don’t remember the colors I got..eep! I remember it was 4 hehehe! I have an old post about it somewhere :)

I must admit the taste was so fab but it didn’t look as great as I had hoped on my lips ;)

I agree! They are heavy! Like paintpots!

Props to awesome packaging!

I love the promo pic for this collection ;)

Rock on! \m/

thanks for the comment again!

• 5/21/08 14:42 the Muse:

laurie I forgot to say that I dig your blog!

Going to link you ;)

• 5/21/08 18:36 Fashion’s Darling:

Ahhhh!!!!! I love these!!!!!!!!!

Love ya blog! Keep it up!

• 5/21/08 19:04 Askmewhats:

MAC just wants every beauty addict to lose money!!! that’s it!!! that’s too much!!!!!! I am wanting this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5/21/08 20:02 Ping.:

i’m always mesmerize by the colour of tendertone.. so bright and fresh.. ahha which is bad thing to our wallet

• 5/21/08 21:24 Beauty Addict:

Hi Musey, I got Take A Hint from last year. Love the smell but it doesn’t stay on my lips for long. Hydrating power isn’t that great either esp for my often chapped lips.

Btw, I can’t seem to enter your site yesterday. Don’t know if anyone else encounted the same problem?

gracie

• 5/22/08 8:54 the Muse:

hiya Fashion’s Darling!

Thanks honey!!!!!!! I don’t totally love these but I’ll admit I’m tempted. Damn promo image makes me want ‘em lol!

• 5/22/08 8:57 the Muse:

nikkiiii what’s up girlie?

But of course. I think as a makeup junkie it’s our responsibility to make monthly donations to MAC ;-)

I’ve never been so happy giving my money away before this!

hehe!

• 5/22/08 8:58 the Muse:

hi ping how are you?

I didn’t like this much the last time but I admit the stupid promo images have created some sort of lemming for me! LAWD!

• 5/22/08 9:00 the Muse:

Heya gracie!

I love the taste and smell SO yummie but the same for me. Not good staying power and plus they didn’t feel moisturizing to me!

hmmm I didn’t hear anything? sometimes it’s slow :P blogger stinks! GRRRRR!

• 5/23/08 4:50 Helena:

Hey musey, oh no the ad is so tempting. I haven’t tried any of mac’s lipbalms except their liptreatment in lipstick form, it’s alright, nothing to rave about.
    You make me lemm for the pastel pink and the dark red one >< arghh when will it ever come to our sunny shores

• 5/23/08 7:09 the Muse:

hey helena :)

hehe I agree. I like the liptreatment conditioning sticks for light application ;)

You should get it soon! MAC has been on the ball with ‘pore releases! You guys got NN almost the same time we did PLUS the stowaway quad!

w00t!

• 5/25/08 17:24 Emilee @ GMM:

I got two from the last collection, and they are so cute to use. :) Not very practical in terms of application and container, but smells great and the hint of color makes it great to just slick on on your way out!

• 5/27/08 22:19 the Muse:

hiya emliee!

Love the smell and taste myself :)

I think it’s a great product for on the goes but I wasn’t loving it for everyday use. Wish it was more slick and pigmented :(