NARS Orgasm Lipgloss and Nail Polish Set Review

If you have $30 I can show you the perfect way to spend it!

Behold:
Picture+236

Picture+238

Picture+237

Meet the best duo I’ve seen around since Batman and Robin (that’s saying alot considering these guys wore tights and fought off crazy criminals! Hey, I’m just saying it has to be hard work wearing tights and saving the world!).

NARS has decided to pair up it’s popular Orgasm Lipgloss with a brand new nail polish in Orgasm! My life is almost complete now….I’m just waiting patiently for the NARS Eyeshadow in Orgasm and I should be good to go!

Picture+239

In all seriousness NARS Orgasm Blush is probably one of my most favorite colors around. It’s peachy, it’s pink, it has a tiny bit of shimmer that reflects so beautifully off my cheeks…in other words, it’s perfect.

NARS Lipgloss in Orgasm is equally perfect and now….nail polish too! Oh my!

Picture+242

Picture+243

Picture+251

I’m super excited about this kit. What’s not to love? The color is pure perfection, the price is awesome, and I get not only hot nails from it but hot lips! Yes, indeed, the Muse is liking it alot.

I’m not very good at taking care of my nails sadly but I’m definately going to be sporting NARS Orgasm Nail Polish all Summer long! I’ve truly fell deeply in love with this and I say you needs it now so hurry to Sephora and purchase it for your very own!

Picture+241

Picture+254

Picture+256

Picture+258

Sometimes brands create items and work the angle so many times it’s enough to make a person yawn or scream (depending on your personality) but in the case of Orgasm I don’t think they can extend the line any further without making me roll around on the floor in excitement! Who doesn’t love the awesome line of blushes that NARS has available, hell I have practically all of ‘em! Extending the line to include matching glosses and nail varnishes is an absolutely brilliant idea to me and I seriously can’t grow tire of the beautiful peachy pink concoction that is Orgasm. They definately picked the perfect combo for this kit!

So….

If you have $30 bucks to spare, I highly recommend heading to your nearest Sephora and grabbing yourself this little kit! You won’t be sorry!

Multiple Orgasms
Picture+259

Here’s a little Face of the Day for you but please be gentle as I am foundation-less! I only used NARS Blush in Orgasm and NARS Lipgloss in Orgasm for the FOTD and I’m otherwise cosmetic free. I’m having a bad skin day too so give a girl a break icon wink

Picture%2B296 400x300

NARS Orgasm gets a hearty Muse Approval for purchase be it kit, gloss, or blush!

musesilver

museotherposts

Click here to read my recent babblings about NARS Spring Collection!

Click here
to read my first post about the NARS Orgasm Lipgloss and Nail Polish Set!

• 5/14/08 10:05 Beauty Addict:

Hey Izzy, wow u have very fair and even toned skin even without colour correcting base! :)

Oh dear one more lemming! ;) Anyway, is this NARS set LE or for the perm line?

gracie :)

• 5/14/08 10:33 PaoPao:

Hi Muse!

I’m jealous! No chance to get that duo here. I don’t mind because I don’t like the lacquer’s colour (too orangey) and the gloss is too light for me… but it’s cute!

I made another nars order early this week (mounia blush, belly dance duo, eros lip lacquer).

Hugs!

• 5/14/08 10:34 PaoPao:

Hahahahahaha just read about the Batman and Robin duo!!!!!

• 5/14/08 11:25 Critty:

Ooooooo the polish is pretty. I was afraid it would be too light for my pasty hands. But it looks like it would be purdy! Thank you Miss Muse! Sephora here I come … in my tights.

big hugs,
    Critty :)

• 5/14/08 12:33 the Muse:

hi gracie!

Thanks honey :) I’m having a bad skin week so my skin isn’t look so hot in that pic :P plus I was exhausted and my eyes are sunken in :(

mmm think it’s LE! but you know how that goes..it’ll be around FOREVER ;)

• 5/14/08 12:35 the Muse:

hey pao pao!

I really dig Orgasm :) Can’t help myself. It’s an interesting shade ;)

LOL bad girl ;) Looking forward to your haul pics :)

Hugs!

LOL glad I made you laugh with Batman and Robin :)

• 5/14/08 12:35 Ping.:

don’t worry girl you still look rather orgasmatic.. hehehe

• 5/14/08 12:48 Allysia-May:

Hey Musey hun,

long time no speak :) Exam preps are totally killing me. I wish i had precognitive powers!!!

Your skin looks absolutely flawless without a base…if i had your skin on my face, MAC would never see the inside of me wallet.

I’m all over this Orgasm duo like dust. I’m so getting it in June once my shopping ban is over. I’m also going to get the multiple stick as well as the blush. You never know when the devil will strike and we’ll not be able to find Orgasms anywhere….lol

• 5/14/08 13:49 Laurie:

It looks fabulous on you!

I’m new to your blog – but am totally hooked! Love your reviews.

P.S. Did you get your Posietint yet?!

• 5/14/08 14:44 [a}:

Bad skin..that’s a joke, right?

I tried NARS creme blush at Sephora’s…so shimmery and sparkly, I nearly squealed..but alas..so expensive too. :(

• 5/14/08 14:51 Beauty Addict:

Hey Musey, don’t worry about the eyes. A little concealer won’t hurt eh ;)

• 5/14/08 15:03 BeautyChick101:

Isn’t this set the best? I got it too and I am totally painting my nails with Orgasm tonight! :)

• 5/14/08 15:07 Vivien:

OMG you’re skin is freakin’ perfect!! If this is your skin on a BAD day, then consider yourself VERY lucky!! Haha, I can’t wait to grow out of breakout skin. I’m almost 20 but they still won’t go away!Love this set btw, I’m really thinking about getting it! Thanx for the review!

• 5/14/08 15:49 the Muse:

hey Allysia-May!

How are you me love? Missed you!

I bet! How we doing on all that studying :) when it’s over!?

Hardly. Bad skin day for me plus I only had about 3 hours sleep when I took it ;) hehe!

You’re too kind!

If you want it from here give a yell much cheaper. I’m trying to be on a ban myself but it never works sigh!

LORD no orgasms?! AH! lol!

• 5/14/08 15:50 the Muse:

hi again laurie!

You’re too kind! Thank you!!!!!

Aww I really appreciate the kind compliment! I’m happy my babblings are helpful to you!

Not yet but eagerly awaiting it’s arrival!!!!!!!!!!! have you ordered it or are you waiting for the good word (or bad hehe)?

• 5/14/08 15:51 the Muse:

hey a!

No seriously I was looking rather rough hehe but thanks ;)

Are you in the US a??? It’s expensive here too but abroad it’s absolutely a joke price wise holy cow!

• 5/14/08 15:52 the Muse:

hiya gracie!

Oh lord yes. especially since I had 3 hours sleep when I took this ;) the eyes were a suffering ;)

• 5/14/08 15:53 the Muse:

hey jamie!

The very best! I haven’t been so hyper about a set like this in a while. So pretty!

yay! I am having a mani and a pedi this week so will def be using this ;)

• 5/14/08 15:54 the Muse:

hi Vivien!

LOL thanks Viv :) Believe me even after 20 breakouts occur ;) Adult Acne is the pits :) I have an occasional flair up!

You’re most welcome, my pleasure! It’s definately worth peeking at ;)

Thanks for the comment/compliment!

Hope to hear from you again soon!

• 5/14/08 18:26 Anonymous:

those colors look great on you!

• 5/15/08 1:12 ???:

i want this! too bad i can’t get it here >_<

• 5/15/08 7:27 Laurie:

Muse –

I haven’t ordered it yet, but I’m contemplating. I’m not the biggest benitint fan – the color is all wrong for me, so I have high hopes for the posie.

• 5/15/08 7:40 the Muse:

aww thanks Anonymous!

hugs!

• 5/15/08 7:41 the Muse:

hiya plue!

:P aw sorry honey :( If you need it just give a yell! Happily pick you up one!

• 5/15/08 7:42 the Muse:

hi Laurie!

Me either. At the time it was fabulous since it was the only stain on the market but it’s so sheer that it’s not worth it in the long run!

I have some serious high hopes for it myself. I hope I’m not too disappointed. Review coming soon ;)

Wait for the good word hehe!

• 5/15/08 7:56 petitez:

Oh… the colours are really nice.

Bad skin day? Really?? Other than your dark eye circles, I cant see any faults! Your skin is fine darling! :)

• 5/15/08 8:31 the Muse:

ya big time! and def dark circles :)

I hadn’t had too much sleep prior to taking this that’s for sure ;)

aww thanks! *hugs*

• 5/15/08 10:18 ???:

oh you are such a sweetie!
    how much wud the whole thing cost after incuding the shipping n stuff? i seriously dunno much bout buying like this. usually i buy from online sellers located in malaysia! :P

pardon me for being a noob yeah
    hehe~

regards,
    plue

• 5/15/08 11:54 jonny:

You look so beautiful in this picture, it almost manages to capture the inner beauty too, I miss you so much darling x

• 5/15/08 13:40 the Muse:

hi plue!

*hugs* You are too!

Not sure on shipping. Probably be about $8 to ship? Plus the tax on the purchase…so maybe $40 USD or so?

If you do want it just give a yell. I understand :) I’ve done a few cps here and there for folks ;) It’s nice for swapping purposes or getting stuff you cant find ;)

Just yell ;)

LOL that’s ok! Everyone is new at one point or another right?

• 5/15/08 13:41 the Muse:

thanks jonny.

hardly beautiful more like tired lol!

Hope you’re ok.

• 5/15/08 21:38 Emilee @ GMM:

Please Izzy, you look just as gorgeous without foundation. Your skin looks great!

I’ve been trying to talk myself out of Orgasm lipgloss because it looked like every other pink lipgloss, but thanks to your swatch, I might just have to change my mind. ;)

• 5/16/08 10:59 the Muse:

aw shucks thanks emilee!

Not as nearly as gorgeous as you!!!!!

No no! It’s more pitchy than pink ;-) You needs it!

hehe!

Hugs!

• 5/18/08 9:23 Gee:

Man, I’m totally lemming some NARS now :P

• 5/19/08 8:33 the Muse:

LOL Gee!

Just looking at this online made me yearn it!

• 5/30/08 0:54 eliz:

Muse! The lipgloss looks absolutely perfect on you.Wish i could wear it too but alas! my lips are a bit dark..*sigh*

• 6/2/08 9:07 the Muse:

hello there eliz!

Thank you so much!

Awwww that’s ok try a lip primer before using this! and I bet it’ll look fab!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the comment/compliment!

Hope to talk to you again soon!

• 9/6/09 2:41 :

I have the orgasm lip gloss. i love it! its now a staple in my kit! im loving nars!

• 9/8/09 9:43 the Muse:

hi nina!

Absolutely adore nars too and orgasm gloss and blushes are my favs!

• 2/7/11 8:35 Eve:

oh the duo is adorable, i simply love the color and the natural glow it gives, both blush and lipgloss – nail polish is equally nice, have to have them all lol
    and omg i wonder why you even wear foundation if this is your bare skin. thank god for it, its truly flawless!

• 2/8/11 10:28 the Muse:

eve they have a really nice set right now from Nars ;-D with Super O and O, plus other goodies!

aw thanks but my skin is way dull ;D!