Manuel Ungaro for MAC

UNGARO COL
ungaro+mac

It’s not particularly difficult getting excited about Manuel Ungaro’s new collection for MAC. The colors contradiction in the collection is so startling and gorgeous that I can’t help but get excited! I love the combination of both nudes and popping shades of pinks and corals!

The Muse must haves it all! The only problem is she has to wait until October 8th…lord that’s ages away! Can it be Manuel Ungaro time now?

Cream Colour Base in Crushed Bougainvillea and Fresh Morning

MAC See-Thru Lip Colour in Not So Shy! and MAC Lipglass in Pastel Emotion

MAC Eyeshadow in Lilac Touch, Soft Flower, Phloof!, and Mineral

MAC Beauty Powder in Flower Mist Dew
UngaroPowderCompact 009

MAC Lipsticks in Freckletone and Pure Rose

Releasing October 8th at your local MAC counter! Do check it out as there are definately a few items in the collection that are well worth your time!

Want it?

Love it?

Tell the Muse!

• 9/23/08 15:14 Phyrra:

I’m loving’ that Not So Shy!
    Crushed Bougainvillea is gorgeous, too.
    Soft flower almost looks like Sushi Flower.

One of the men in my life says I look great in pink, so I’m trying to expand my makeup to include more pink. It’s scary to my inner perky goth girl. :P

• 9/23/08 18:12 ~*MC*~:

The only thing popping out to me is the GORGEOUS Crushed Bougainvillea creme colour base. XD

That is the top of my MUST HAVE list for October. :)

• 9/23/08 21:47 Nicole:

Musey! These actually look good! I don’t usually get excited for MAC collections (I know I know… whats wrong with me) but I def. wanna try these lippies.

• 9/23/08 22:43 Dao:

They moved it to 10/8? Oh no! I thought it would be this Thursday. How about the paint pot? I remember seeing a pp in the line up. I really look forward to this launch.

• 9/24/08 4:03 Cinammon:

I’m seriously jealous as you guys are gonna get this before us! As with everything MAC, by the time it finally makes it to brisbane it’ll probably be sold out before my train even gets there. Time to call the MAC counter so i can get a heads up :)

I want both lipglasses, mascaras and the blue eyeliner!

• 9/24/08 5:21 the Muse:

hey dd!

You know I think I have not so shy I have to look otherwise I’ll be buying seconds :P

I love soft flower and crushed bougainvillea as well! It’s so difficult to decide b/c so many items are releasing at the same time…suite array, cremesheen, this..ugh!

awww embrace your inner kawaii goth and go with it ;)

your guy will thank you for it ;-) hehe!

• 9/24/08 5:22 the Muse:

hey mc!

That’ll look fab on your gorgeous skin ;)

I think it’ll work a treat as a base for shadow too if we wanna go loud on our lids :)

• 9/24/08 5:24 the Muse:

nicole!!!!!!! how are you?????? Long time no see :)

hehe I’ve taken you over to the dark side with me!

It’s good to see you! I read your blog daily ;)

• 9/24/08 5:25 the Muse:

hia dao!

yea..boo…I thought it was this week but looks like suite array and cremesheen is first. The paint pot disappeared..I was reading about it not being in the kit..wonder what happened?

• 9/24/08 5:26 the Muse:

hi there alyssia :)

Missed ya!

damnyum that’s insane! E-mail me and I’ll help you with a cp plus it’s cheaper ;-)

• 9/24/08 11:18 Laura:

I want the ccbs, beauty powder and lip stuff
    SO bad.
    Just as well it comes out here on my pay day =)

• 9/24/08 13:45 the Muse:

hey laura!

dittos!

;) I wants it now damnit!

yay! Pay day always a good day when mac is around teehee!

• 11/8/08 4:13 alyssa:

hey musey, was reading back your previous posts, just curious, did u got anything from emanuel ungaro’s collection?? anything that is good to get?

• 8/12/10 9:06 courtney:

Wow- love all of it! “Freckletone” hahaah so cute! But, the model has
    a serious case of the “side boob”!!!!