Well ring ding ding today marks many an update on Sephora’s site particularly with the promise of Holiday 2009 is in the air over yonder.
A few updates my little eye did spy were ones from Bare Escentuals. The Bare Escentuals Holiday Collection always strikes me down as I general enjoying hauling many of their offerings due to the amount of product they tend to bundle together paired up with an inexpensive price tag.
Let’s see what the deal is this year!
Jump for it.
The Muse happens to be a chick that smiles alot, laughs often, and wakes up in a sunny mode almost every day of the week. For the days she’s left feeling a little down she can indulge in a bareMinerals Happiness Collection ($54) which is infused with a mood-boosting complex called Happybelle. Supposedly Happybelle is a natural plant extract believed to mimic the effect of endorphins and induce a sense of happiness….who knows? Could work right? Mostly I’m on top of what’s inside this gift set.
- bareMinerals Glee Radiance All-Over Face Color infused with Happybelle
- bareMinerals Euphoria Eyecolor infused with Happybelle
- bareMinerals Happiness Eyecolor infused with Happybelle
- bareMinerals Hallucinate Liner Shadow infused with Happybelle
- bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara in Black
- bareMinerals 100% Natural Lipgloss in Berry Rush
- bareMinerals Feather Light Brush in Limited-Edition Hot Pink
- bareMinerals Double-Ended Complete Tapered Shadow Brush in Limited-Edition Hot Pink
- Happy Clutch
If you’re not up for all the happiness and smiling bits you can just grab it all because you know you’re spoiled rotten like me. bareMinerals Pure Luxuries Collection ($79) which includes everything and the kitchen sink is 15 pieces of bareMinerals bliss, just what a girl needs around the holidays!
- bareMinerals Tropics Eyecolor
- bareMinerals Charleston Eyecolor
- bareMinerals Panther Eyecolor
- bareMinerals Hugs Eyecolor
- bareMinerals Emotion Eyecolor
- bareMinerals No Eye-Deer Eyecolor
- bareMinerals The 70s Eyecolor
- bareMinerals Nice Pear Eyecolor
- bareMinerals Bikini Eyecolor
- bareMinerals Turquoise Sea Liner Shadow
- bareMinerals Naughty, Naughty Blush
- bareMinerals Hot Shot Blush
- bareMinerals Pure Radiance All-Over Face Color Pure Charm Blush
- bareMinerals Blushing Beauty All-Over Face Color
Oooo guess what? A new bareMinerals Extreme Glitter Set ($32)! I’m so thrilled. I hauled last year’s but this set looks like it has some lovely shades inside.
This set includes:
- bareMinerals Extreme Pyrite Eyecolor
- bareMinerals Extreme Malachite Eyecolor
- bareMinerals Extreme Perlite Eyecolor
- bareMinerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer
- Extreme Glimmer Brush
Bare Esentuals Buxom Babes About Town ($39) actually looks really cutes as it includes a cocktail of Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Sticks and Lip Polishes.
- Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick in Milan (sun-kissed apricot)
- Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick in Shanghai (deep berry)
- Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick in Berlin (creamy pecan)
- Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick in Amsterdam (creamy pink)
- Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Destiny (peach nectar)
- Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Dani (icy mauve)
- Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Isabella (sunlit copper)
I’m sure Bare Escentuals has plenty more up their sleeves for Holiday 2009 including many items released exclusively via QVC but so far I’m pretty excited about these offerings. I have my eye on the lip polish set and the glimmers so far and look forward to seeing what else releases.
How about you?
Tell the Muse!