MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection

Mmm now THIS I can get on board with.

MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection 1

This being the new MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection releasing this coming November.  Honestly it makes me want to save my pennies and skip MAC Holiday 2009 Magic, Mirth, and Mischief and just haul hard in November.

This has a certain Dita Von Teese feel about it doesn’t it?

Can’t wait to see the full images.

To haul or not to haul?

Tell it!

Source

• 9/30/09 20:45 Dina:

So pretty!! love the packaging :) can’t wait

• 10/1/09 11:43 the Muse:

me too Dina it looks divine!

• 9/30/09 21:01 Fresco Phyrra:

I LIKE the packaging!

• 10/1/09 11:43 the Muse:

me too dd me too!!!!!

• 10/1/09 1:23 mela:

agreed on the dita-ness! i mean the word boudoir just brings to mind burlesque, doesn’t it? the packaging is phenomenally beautiful – i really may actually buy a compact because i’ve recently found myself obsessed with them due to my new found affinity for extremely vampy and tempermental lipcolors – i mean, you want to look just as glamorous touching up, of course!

i thought style black was going to be my mac high point of the year (even though i oddly loved style warrior also)…this really might be it for me. i cannot wait!

• 10/1/09 11:39 the Muse:

hi mela very glam gil right? :-D absolutely. but of course hehe! I can’t wait either it really appeals to my inner Victorian girl..the lace embossing on the palette looks thrilling!

• 10/1/09 2:41 Melissa:

um yup need all of it. I love the descriptions on temptalia. I wasn’t thrilled with the previews on the myrth stuff but this up my mac ally. Im curious about the $60 tag on the beauty powder though. I passed up on a recent limited Chanel powder for that reason. ($65) I might do the glosses the lipsticks and wait for the powder to show at the Vegas CCO.

• 10/1/09 11:34 the Muse:

me too melissa!!!!! :-D I wasn’t really so into myrth either but this…this I can love. my cco actually has monogram right now….I may not be able to wait for this though it’s very much glam girl for me :-D

• 10/1/09 9:50 MC:

Hmm pretty, will there be more to it? If there is, I may check it out. After what I dropped on the Style Black and what I may be hauling from D-Squared, I think I may skip this for the Holiday Collection.

• 10/1/09 11:38 the Muse:

lots more I imagine MC :-D Temptalia has all the deets! :-) I think i needs it all!

• 10/2/09 22:50 plue:

omg! this screams my name all over! i love the design!

now what are they having in it? MSF? Blush? Gosh! I want em!

• 10/22/09 13:58 the Muse:

no blush :-D but powder gloss lipstick etc plue :-D hehe!

• 10/3/09 13:23 Nunu:

So pretty but the $28 for the lipgloss and the $72 for the mystery powder might mean I won’t be getting any of it :(

• 10/5/09 11:36 the Muse: