I Tivo’ed all the latest Bare Escentual programs on QVC about a week ago? I believe it was a week ago. Anyway, I expected that these would have some serious festive Holiday stuff going on as everyone seems to be decking the halls way early this year.
But no dice.
The show had few odd pieces that might be considered holiday-like but for the most part it was standard bits and bobs. Now Nordie’s has a new Bare Escentuals bareMinerals The Surprise Set which definitely can fall right into the Holiday theme of things but….snore….I’mma no likey it. If this is what BE has in store for this season in regards to gift sets I may be saving a whole heck of alot of money
I’ll bide my time though and wait.
Bare Escentuals bareMinerals The Surprise Set is $54 and housed in a gorgeous faux book style packaging. It looks very elegant but the colors included are a bit blah for me.
- Bare Minerals Intrigue Blush
- Bare Minerals Spellbound Eye Color
- Bare Minerals Surreal Eye Color
- Bare Minerals Suspense Liner Shadow
- Bare Minerals Secret Radiance Natural Lip Gloss in Brilliance (Angelfood Cake Flavored)
- Bare Minerals Tapered Crease Defining Brush, Line Diffuser Brush, and Cheek Brush
For me this one is a miss but many BE fans will probably adore it.
What do you think?
What are some of your fav sets from BE?
Tell the Muse!
Available now at Nordstrom.