YSL Spring Collection 2010 Yves Saint Laurent Spring Collection 2010

A little sneak peek at the Yves Saint Laurent Spring Collection 2010 from British Beauty Blogger.

YSL Spring Collection 2010 Dear YSL,

I’m just about broke for Holiday 2009 can we hold off a little longer on Spring 2010?

k, thanks.

Love ya!
the Muse

• 10/29/09 15:26 Marina:

hi, Muse. If you want to see more photos you can check out my blog or bjooti.net. Katarina has photos of products. NOT promo photos but she already has all collection ;)

• 10/29/09 15:33 the Muse:

I know I know Marina :-D Was so excited when I seen Kat’s pics!!!!!!!!!!! *wriggles* :-D great stuff!!!!!!!!! I didn’t see ‘em on yours yet will go have a peep!

• 10/29/09 15:30 dangster:

LOL, seriously.

On a related note, I just ordered my first YSL makeup a few days ago. I’d been holding off on buying their Rouge Volupte lipstick forever because it’s tad too pricey, and then they appeared on Beauty Ticket for like $20! I managed to snag one in Forbidden Burgundy before they sold out. Score!

• 10/30/09 10:09 the Muse:

fantastic dangster :-D Enjoy!!!!!!! 20 bucks? sweetness :-D frakking Beauty Ticket is the awesome!

• 10/29/09 18:14 Kaoru:

/Almost/ broke? This holiday was a harsh one to my wallet, and I haven’t even finished holiday shopping yet ><!

Dear YSL, what color is that lipstick, and can I have that bangle?
    –Kaoru

• 10/30/09 10:02 the Muse:

me either Kaoru! Gasp!

If I hear the shade of the lippie for you, will let you know but can’t help too much with the bangle LOL!

• 10/29/09 19:27 Fresco Phyrra:

Oh god, I LOVE the color placement of the look in the ad.
    I want to try that! It’s definitely fresh and spring-like to me.

• 10/30/09 10:01 the Muse:

agreed dd! Very fresh and very spring :-D

• 10/30/09 11:35 Marina:

I don’t have my own photos because I don’t have those goodies yet so I linked to Kat’s blog :) I kinda love the lipsticks. And do you have Red Muse lipstick by YSL? :P he-he

• 11/2/09 16:01 the Muse: