Bobbi Brown Spring Collection 2010: Bobbi Brown Color Strips

Something more to look forward to from Bobbi Brown this Spring, Bobbi Brown Color Strips breaks onto the scene as early as March 2010.

Bobbi Brown Color Strips 2

Jump!

Much like the Bobbi Brown Custom Palettes these are strip palette consist of customized colors of your choosing to include shadow, eyes, and lips. I imagine these palettes won’t come cheap simply due to the nature of how much product you’ll be choosing but it’s honestly a nice idea for creating an entire color palette customized to colors you love wearing. The style of the palette is similar to many of Bobbi’s LE compacts with a flip design that houses four shadows and three lip and or cheek products.

Bobbi Brown Color Strips 1

I honestly love the idea but I do wince slightly at the cost which I’m sure will be high (no word on pricing within the US as of yet). Regardless, I’m still left with a certain lemming after seeing these.

Bobbi Brown Color Strips 12

Bobbi Brown Color Strips 11

Bobbi Brown Color Strips 16

Bobbi Brown Color Strips 15

Bobbi Brown Color Strips 14

Bobbi Brown Color Strips 13

How about you?

Likey?

Tell the Muse!

Source

• 12/28/09 3:56 Lyanna:

Yes, I like … but I think I would have liked it more if you were able to put two of those eyeshadow strips into the palette …. because I like two of the strips and only one of the lipcolors.

That leaves me with buying either two palettes and leaving one lipcolor void, or buying two strips and alternating between the two. Meh.

• 12/28/09 9:11 the Muse:

hi lyanna I wouldn’t mind that myself, I’m more a shadow girl than a lip one :-D

I believe you can also combine pot rogue in the lip palettes so at least it’s for cheeks as well yay!

• 12/28/09 4:30 Sheila:

I get scared whenever I see lip palettes, they’re an automatic turn-off for me… *sigh*

• 12/28/09 9:03 the Muse:

shelia I hear you…same here….kinda a mess to work with. I’m trying to make peace with lip palettes as it seems bb is fond of including them with everything!

• 12/28/09 8:42 imprompturoses:

I love the first palette.

• 12/28/09 9:02 the Muse:

me too roses :) if I’m honest I’ll admit I love ‘em all!

• 12/28/09 10:13 Jessie:

I think that looks lovely, however like you, I’m wincing at the to-be-announced price. Do we get to choose what individual colours to put in? Or just choose which colour strip?

• 12/28/09 15:58 the Muse:

I’m not sure yet jessie in some ways I’d be interested in choosing strips of color that are already set up in a color format and in other ways I’d like to pick my own combos, but I actually suck at that so the latter might be best for me :-D

I am too, I imagine $50-$72 knowing BB’s pricing!

• 12/29/09 1:01 Tanya:

I’m a sucker for reusable compacts, but I only feel they’re worth it if I know I’d refill it one day.

• 12/29/09 9:21 the Muse:

hi tanya I’d prob never refill it, too much product to get through lol!

• 1/15/10 11:40 Madalina:

Hi girls! Dunno about the states but in the UK I just spoke today with a BB MUA and he said the color strips will be £19 each and the empty palettes £5 each. Didn’t ask about the lip ones sorry!:( so just go convert it to dollars and u will see:)

• 1/15/10 11:41 the Muse:

hey madalina thanks for the word hun!

• 1/21/10 23:21 Jennifer:

How funny! I spent last summer looking for a small palette I could carry around in my purse… Didn’t find one anywhere, so I bought one of Bobbi’s 6 pan palette. I can’t wait until the strip palettes are released. Love the colors!

• 1/26/10 16:13 the Muse:

Love the colors to Jennifer and they look ideal for traveling about :-D

• 2/1/10 14:47 sheellah:

They are $60 in the US. I love the one with the turquoise color. Hope that comes with the cool toned pot rouges. It seems they come pre filled. Don’t know if you can pick and choose your combo. There are two of them shown at bobbibrown.com already made. They are under the “Learn” tab on top and shown on the same page as the makeover info for Janice and April. Scroll down a bit.

• 2/1/10 15:04 the Muse:

hey sheelah! oh thanks I didn’t notice they were on the site already! Likey!

• 2/28/10 10:55 Vanessa:

Oh my, check out the shimmer brick and metallic cream shadows available in June!!!! I’m gonna go broke!!!!! They’re featured under the learn section Under abrielle’s look! I want them now!

• 3/1/10 20:31 the Muse:

I LOVE the metallic cream shadows :-D those are fabs :) I tried some last year I think Vanessa and they were great :)

• 2/28/10 10:57 Vanessa:

Ummm , I also want that pinky gold eye strip you featured above but it’s not on her site right now? Will it be a summer palette? Please spill if you know! I must have this!!!

• 3/1/10 20:31 the Muse:

not sure vanessa could be exclusive to Asia or Europe but haven’t heard word for the US release sorry doll if I do I’ll post!

• 2/28/10 12:19 Vanessa:

By the way- I emitted out of excitement sorry!!- the new products are shown on Bobbi browns web site. Wish I could buy em now!! Wow, I must sound like a crazy person! ;)

• 3/1/10 20:30 the Muse:

hey vanessa ha I’m pretty excited too they look divine right? :-D not at all crazy, just a makeup junkie like the rest of us :D