Steals and Deals: Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies 50% Off

Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies1

Snag all the new Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies for 50% off retail! That’s $15 each!

w00t!

Available now from Sephora.

Happy Hauling!

Indulging?

• 12/17/09 15:54 Marina:

Which kind of makes my Macy’s purchase seem like not so amazing of a deal. Oh well. I’m still happy :) Got 2 bottles of G. Can’t wait to try it out!

• 12/17/09 16:06 the Muse:

how much did you pay at Macys Marina? Curious minds! nordie’s rack had the big ones for $29 which I thought was good :-D

• 12/17/09 16:13 Marina:

I paid $30 for both, it was buy one get one. They must have been trying to keep up with Sephora. It WAS with a gift card, so it’s not like it’s a big deal. It’s the same I would have paid at Sephora, except there was shipping and tax involved.
        $29??? That’s great! I’ve seen the big ones for $50!

• 12/17/09 16:16 the Muse:

that was GOOD Marina! but the shipping sucks :P

Yup, regular clothes one, check nordie’s rack. they have a TON of them. Also CVS has the big ones and little ones but not snow bunnies…they seem to be everywhere lately!

• 12/17/09 17:57 Marina:

They are! Walmart had the .3 oz and the solid perfume for $20 each scent! But that was only Black Friday and I couldn’t take advantage. I used Music today, which I haven’t used in a while and usually only touch for special occasions…I forgot how lovely it is! And lasts forever too :D

• 12/22/09 15:26 the Muse:

marina they are popping up everywhere even CVS :-D It truly is gorgeous!

• 3/3/10 9:26 amber:

one of the blonde ones smells soo freakin good, like this smileys spary i got from walmart when i was younger..they havent had it for like 20 years…kinda carmel with tropical undertone..pretty sweet! i want it..but idk if its the sunshine or the regular ones..i smelled it at walmart around christmas..any ideas?

• 3/3/10 9:43 the Muse:

Hi Amber. it does smell great :) G is nice and tropical :-D Sunshine or regular? If it was around Christmas it’s the regular G scent as the Sunshine Cuties are just now available in stores so I doubt walmart had those available during X-Mas.

Hope this helps!