Victoria’s Secret Spring Collection 2010: Victoria’s Secret Kiss & Tell Beauty Rush Collection

A little early Valentine’s Day gift from Victoria’s Secret crops up with the new Victoria’s Secret Kiss & Tell Collection.

Victorias Secret Kiss Tell Beauty Rush Collection

The Muse is thinking it’s sweet….

Jump!

Happy days when new Beauty Rush comes a knocking at my door. I was quite delighted with this release from VS as it contains a Cherry scent! OMG! How adore anything that has a tinge of cherry to it.

Disappointingly, Victoria’s Secret fails to get it right yet again with the release of three new Beauty Rush Double Mists. Why, o, why do they keep doing these? I really don’t like the feel of these fragrances and much rather a body spray of some sort le sigh. I’ll have to cope as I like the sounds of the fragrances.

Victorias Secret Kiss Tell Beauty Rush Collection 4

Available for 3 for $25 in the following scents:

• Cupquake
  • Berry Smooch
  • Cherry Bomb

Praise jebus they are also releasing Victoria’s Secret U R Sweet Body 3-In-1 Wash for Shower, Bubble Bath & Hair in the same scents! I’m pretty happy ’bout this development as they normally skip over the body washes which I happen to adore, so happy days. At least I can get my cherry fix with the body washes and possibly skip those evil double mists.

Victorias Secret Kiss Tell Beauty Rush Collection 2

Also available are Victoria’s Secret Kiss & Tell Body Glow Moisture Cream and Kiss & Tell Body Drink Lotion. All the items are available in the same scents as the double mists and are mix and match at the same price of 3 for $25.

Victorias Secret Kiss Tell Beauty Rush Collection 1

Victorias Secret Kiss Tell Beauty Rush Collection 3

Whatcha think?

I’m leaning towards those bloody double mists and definitely the body washes. I have a gift certificate in my pocket to burn might as well snap them up.

Yay?

Nay?

Share it!

• 12/29/09 4:54 Resa:

We just got a Victoria’s Secret in Hawaii and the only way to access Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush stuff in Hawaii is to go through the military bases (they never have the 3-in-1 shampoo/bubble bath/body wash or the limited editions), pay extra shipping and handling for VS to ship out here (double the mainland rate), or ask someone you know who was going to the mainland to pick up some things.

This is really exciting! The name “Cupquake” makes my sweet tooth water! Great thing is that these have no calories!

• 12/29/09 9:08 the Muse:

aw resa sorry to hear that :( pain in the butt I’m sure!

haha exactly calorie free indulgence!

• 12/29/09 8:53 dina:

cherry bomb worth a sniff, agreed :) i have punchsicle & berry or grape something or other from holiday and those smell good. 2nd the petition vs. body double mists though ~ switch to regular old sprays please!!
    p.s. must say i appreciate that they offer a spray in most all of their other scents as a lighter alt. to the perfumes which are little on the heavy side for me

• 12/29/09 9:01 the Muse:

dina lucky…I didn’t snag them, I kinda avoided them b/c of the double mist butI really want them le sigh. Totally want regular sprays, the double mists are just fail. they do!??!?!?!?!??!?!

• 12/29/09 9:24 dina:

like for pink and the secret garden ones and most other fragrances (heavenly, so in love, those sexy so and so pink & black ones, etc.).
        maybe the holiday ones will be @ semi-annual? i see they have the gift set on sale on the site ;)

• 12/29/09 10:16 the Muse:

I was having heart palpitations as I thought you meant the other double mist fragrances! :-D I hope so I havent’ made my way to VS yet perhaps I’ll hit it tonight!

• 12/29/09 12:54 Tanya:

Ooh, I really want the cupquake one. I kind of like the double body mists since I don’t always have time to put on lotion.

• 12/29/09 12:57 the Muse:

hey tanya! mmmm me too with lotion sometimes I forget but I still get a greasy feel from these :P no likey!

• 12/29/09 21:02 Lisa:

I love a couple of the scents–Honey Do is my fave….the problem I have with the Body Double Mists is that after I spray them on/around me, my floor or carpet or whatever gets REALLY FREAKING SLIPPERY…I have actually SLIPPED ON THE CARPET, just WALKING, because of it.

• 12/29/09 21:22 the Muse:

omg lisa you’ve no idea how many times that’s happened in my washroom. title floor+double mist=Fallen, can’t get up.

HAHA!

Love Honey Do as well but prefer body spray double mists are such a fail for me :P

• 12/29/09 22:08 Lisa:

I really wish they had regular body sprays too. Its such a shame.

• 12/29/09 23:07 the Muse:

agreed Lisa sigh!

• 12/29/09 22:47 Gia:

ohh Cupquake and Cherry Bomb are needs!! I was trying to be good and finish some of my bodywash before I bought any new stuff but there goes that out the window.
    I will buy anything with the name cupcake or anything like that. It’s sad….

• 12/29/09 23:08 the Muse:

same here gia but my resolution is already broken when I heard cherry!!!!!!!!! :-D

• 1/7/10 2:40 Gia:

I went to VS today with high hopes! Cherry Bomb did not do it for me Muse!! It smelled like very weak cherry with some odd fruit lingering smell to it. Made me very sad. But Cupquake is awesome! Not as Vanilla smelling as I thought it would be, but I love it!

• 1/7/10 11:52 the Muse:

oh gia great you mentioned it. they didn’t have any aside from cherry bomb and I agree wasn’t so fab….very odd smelling! not much cherry going on! I def need to check out cupquake, sadly they didn’t have!

• 12/29/09 23:20 jackieg02:

Cupquake?!?! Count me intrested in that one! Especially the 3-n-1!!! I love any time of those!

• 12/29/09 23:32 the Muse:

me too jackie! they smell so awesome and love washing my hair with ‘em!

• 12/31/09 9:22 Gabriela:

I love the design! It`s cute and pretty.
    All the scents sound great but specially cupquake.

• 1/4/10 21:19 the Muse:

hehe loving cupaquake too Gabriela kinda made me grin after seeing it :)

• 1/17/10 17:46 Kami:

i was just a VS store… they all smell very bad exept for the cherry flavor.

• 1/18/10 9:28 the Muse:

kami so far just smelled the cherry and I didn’t like it too much le sigh!

• 1/24/10 10:11 Marly:

Hey Girls! UR Sweet Body Glow Moisture Cream are as good as they look?
    kisses

• 1/25/10 21:43 the Muse:

haven’t tried these scents marly but the general beauty rush moisture cream is fab :)

• 4/17/10 18:09 jessica:

is this scent available in stores now? I haven’t been there in a while and i need my fix of new lotions and sprays :/

• 4/19/10 12:10 the Muse:

yup Jessica I seen them in store.

• 8/6/12 5:40 Tiffany:

Which one perfume represents young,sweet and passion the best!! Pls comment thx !! :)