Steal This: Kat Von D Makeup On Sale At Sephora

Kat Von D

Hey chicklets!

I’m out having a bite to eat but I totally had to whip out my netbook and type up this post for you. My best friend Jai texted me and gave me the amazing word that Kat Von D Cosmetics have hit the sale rack at Sephora!

Eeeeeep!

Gasp!

Jump!

He’s right, he’s right! They are on sale. Don’t get your panties too much into a bunch because only certain items are in the clearance bin. My shadow Martin is staring at me with an evil gleam in his eye because I’m blogging while the food is being served but dude come on it’s Kat Von D on sale!

Here’s the deals.

Kat Von D Lightning Sheer Lip Gloss
Kat Von D Makeup 3

Kat Von D Rock n Roll Eyes Duos
Kat Von D Makeup 2

Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner (Certain shades on sale)
Kat Von D Makeup 1

Try not to panic, this does not mean they are phasing the line out in my opinion. I think they are just making room for new stuff.

Shop the entire sale!

Happy hauling!

Tell me whatcha get!

• 1/20/10 21:32 Sarah:

Thanks for the heads up muse! Im tempted to haul some shadow duos, but Im really trying to wait and get the new Kat palette instead. Hopefully it’ll be hitting shelves soon :)

• 1/21/10 0:21 the Muse:

my pleasure sarah deal was too good to pass up for me so I def hauled hard :( temptation sigh!

• 1/20/10 21:51 imprompturoses:

Not sure if you’re a nail polish gal, but if so, some of the OPI colors are also on sale for $5 a pop & going fast!

• 1/21/10 10:56 the Muse:

roses I seen! my sis indulged, I sadly, am not a nail girl!

• 1/20/10 21:57 Resa:

I hope those items in particular aren’t being discontinued! Oh well, time to stock up. *bank account weeps*

• 1/21/10 0:20 the Muse:

haha resa same here :-D totally sobbing!

I hope not either! but it’s also good b/c means they might introduce new goodies?! hope!?

• 1/25/10 5:48 Resa:

Double checked after hauling the new Memento Mori palette (!!!); duos ARE being discontinued. :( But hopefully this means new stuff!

• 1/25/10 21:38 the Muse:

that’s what I am hopeful about Resa :-D looking forward to new stuff!

• 1/20/10 23:07 Rin:

Hey Muse,sorry for an out of topic question!I am from Singapore but I just came to US to study =) I hauled a lot of stuffs for my friend and now I wanna ship it back from ny.But i saw that usps need us to fill in some custom forms even if it’s gifts.If I have around 20 pieces of cosmetics,do I have to fill in the detail of every single one?Thanks so much for the time and trouble!!!!

• 1/21/10 0:17 the Muse:

hi rin! welcome to the US :-D yay! off topic from your question USPS offers a flat rate box for $35-$45 if it’s heavier items just thought I’d let you know. You can stuff up to 20lbs I think into the box and pay the one charge :) don’t quote me on the weight but it’s a nice size box for the price as I use to ship some of the girl’s on cozy bath and body works stuff in these boxes.

You do need to list the items as if they open it in the US or when it reaches to ‘pore you don’t want to get yourself in trouble. It’s best just to say each item in as vague a term as possible, don’t get elaborate and put down “eyeshadow palette” just put down eyeshadow x 1 Lipstick x 2 etc….I’ve never had an experience with them opening packages but you can never be too careful with the post office especially since they are on high alert due to terrorism.

Hope this helps! Just keep it to no nonsense terms no reason to tell them exactly what sort of item it is but give them enough info so they know what it is inside!

• 1/21/10 0:30 Katherine:

Thanks for the news, Muse! I hope they don’t discontinue the lipstick… the shade Backstage Bambi is my grandma’s HG!

• 1/21/10 9:24 the Muse:

lol katherine I giggled that your grandma wears kat von d :) hope that’s ok hehe! I’m thinking of a sweet old lady wearing a popping sahde of BackStage Bambi! hahaha!

• 1/21/10 5:18 Marina:

Ah! So tempting! My cousin and personal makeup guru sent me a Sephora card for my birthday…I am so wanting some more duos…but I think I’ll hold off for the MM palette.

• 1/21/10 10:44 the Muse:

hey marina can’t blame you that palette=gorg!

• 1/21/10 8:48 suz:

penniless girl :(…no buying at all…and her colors don’t tempt me…she is too dark for me…:/

• 1/21/10 10:43 the Muse:

aw suz yea she’s a bit bolder :)

• 1/21/10 10:33 webcake:

Oooohgosh. KVD’s shadows are so cool, but…the imprinting is too pretty and I never want to use it =S

• 1/21/10 10:44 the Muse: