WANTS IT: Avon Ultra Color Rich Mega Imapct Lipstick

You want a budget lippie?

Avon Oh So Kissable Lipstick 1
Check out Avon Ultra Color Rich Mega Imapct Lipstick launching in February 2010 from Avon!

Check it!

It’s no secret I’m quite the little fan girl when it comes to Avon Lipstick which is why I’m on board with Avon Oh So Kissable Lipstick. Avon’s New Ultra Color Rich Mega Impact Lipstick will be available in 10 shades come Feburary all for $8 bucks each (bet they have a deal for less, you can count on Avon to get you more, for less).

The lipstick promises to glide on smooth leaving behind flawless, high-def lip color. It looks gorgeous from the promo image. Do I seen a bit of sparkle?

Loves it!

Wants it!

Whatcha think?

• 1/19/10 18:42 Paloma:

look amazing! I love Avon’s listicks…especially their pro-to-go and mousse lippies!

• 1/20/10 14:18 the Muse:

24k is my fav paloma :-D never tried the mousse ones!

• 1/19/10 20:47 suz:

i recently ventured into avon and bought a bag, lip gloss, and some other things…I was disappointed witht he bag sucked! The lip gloss is semi-sticky…and other stuff just blah…

• 1/19/10 20:48 suz:

oops didn get done…so yeah they don’t appeal to me much…hows their lipsticks? tried any?

• 1/20/10 14:31 the Muse:

hi suz have tried and like very much :-D look in my past reviews for the 24k lipstick review, bestest stuff evers!

• 1/20/10 14:32 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear suz. I’ve had luck with Avon lately and came across some great finds :)!

• 1/19/10 22:26 Marcy:

I like most avon lip stuff, but why do I find the way they cut the lipstick itself a bit weird? Maybe I am use to a round form and not all these faces?

• 1/20/10 14:30 the Muse:

marcy I think this is the first that they cut this way but I’ve seen body shop lipsticks cut like this and do find it a tad weird :-D it’s kinda a diamond facet style, not sure if I like it or if I am more of a traditional lipstick slant kinda girl :)

• 1/20/10 8:47 Kristina:

My great-grandma sold Avon for 50 years so I grew up with the stuff. It’s been eons since I purchased makeup from them though. Looking forward to checking out the new lippie with you!

• 1/20/10 14:16 the Muse:

Kristina I used to buy it when I was like 16 or something but it was pretty much kinda rubbish but it’s evolved considerably over the years and has quite a few great items! :-D

• 1/20/10 9:08 Ricci:

very prety it looks diamond-ish

• 1/20/10 13:28 the Muse:

I was thinking the same ricci! :)

• 1/20/10 13:59 Angela:

Just a quick update that Avon in the next one or two books will have a deal on this lipstick. You turn in your old used or unused lipstick and get the new so kissable lipstick for only $4.99. That’s a deal !!

• 1/20/10 14:13 the Muse:

AWESOME Angela that’s for scooping that for us!

• 1/20/10 16:21 Julie:

Campaign 5 Avon brochures (one month away for National & available now if living in a trend market) will have them for $4.99 when you trade in an old (any brand) lipstick to your Avon rep. :0)

• 1/31/10 14:07 Del:

Dunno if I ever told you, but I got a 24k lipstick & it has gold glitter in it… I always get comments on it – maybe because glitter on yer lips throw ppl off!?! I forgot what color it is…golden wine maybe? I think you would like it since your miss sparkly & 24k is yer fave. I defintely would wait for this lipstick to go on sale since you can count on Avon to put it on sale after you buy it…hahah

• 2/1/10 16:09 the Muse:

hey del I have a few LOVE those lipsticks they are my fav. I got a review up somewhere but thanks for thinkin’ of me dear!