L’Occitane Makeup L’Occitane Cosmetics Coming Soon?

The Muse sincerely hopes (and prays to the makeup Gods) that the new L’Occitane Makeup Collection makes it’s way to the US sometime soon.

LOccitane Cosmetics

Jump!

L’Occitane Cosmetics? Aside from lipgloss I don’t think I’ve ever been privy to makeup from the brand.

In May the UK will see a release of some truly lovely pieces from L’Occitane along side the new L’Occitane Paeonia fragrance. The line consists of Facecolor Powders, Eyeshadow, Water Tints (for cheeks), Face Illuminators, and Liquid Shine Lip Colors.

The limited edition collection will be sol in cute ‘seed packets’ and have a formula that contains peony extract and mica coated Mimosa from France to ensure a lovely glide.

LOccitane Makeup LOccitane Cosmetics 4

LOccitane Makeup LOccitane Cosmetics 3

LOccitane Makeup LOccitane Cosmetics 2

LOccitane Makeup LOccitane Cosmetics 1

Well count me as wanting some if they do reach US shores. I have no info in regards to a US release so we might all have to scramble around come May and find a lovely Brit to get us some.

Source

• 2/3/10 3:31 Kelly:

Ooh I hope they release these here. I’ll be in trouble if so! It’s funny I was just wondering the other day if they’d ever try a makeup line.

• 2/3/10 9:10 the Muse:

hey kelly so much trouble :-D me too! I’ve never seen cosmetics from them other than the occasional lip balm so this should be fun!

• 2/3/10 5:58 Fabiola:

Ooh, that face powder looks so pretty! I do hope we’ll see a release over here in the Netherlands too :-).

• 2/3/10 9:03 the Muse:

fabiola you might get it before us :)

• 2/3/10 7:38 Hella:

Yay!!! I’m a great fan of L’Occitane, so this should be the makeup event of the year for me. And yet, I secretly doubt that it would be something that we haven’t seen so far…

• 2/3/10 9:03 the Muse:

hey hella, agreed! I really love the line and sure hope it comes to the US

• 2/3/10 9:10 Anitacska:

Oh this is great news! There’s a L’Occitane in my local shopping center, I will be checking out the make up line come May! :)

• 2/3/10 11:25 the Muse:

anita lucky! So jealous!

• 2/3/10 9:13 suz:

THE BLUSH and all the other colors look so lovely!!

• 2/3/10 11:24 the Muse:

agreed suz WANT!

• 2/17/10 18:13 Bakeneko:

How have I not heard of this before???? Thanks for the news Muse!

Ooooooh too excited – L’Occitane is one of my favourite brands :D

• 2/18/10 23:18 the Muse:

hey bakeneko! I hope we get it here in the US! :-D Lucky you, you’ll have it soon :_D

• 4/4/11 19:39 frenchcosmeticslady:

L’occitane does make & sell cosmetics, just on a limited basis in the US. checkout their website :)

• 4/4/11 19:41 the Muse:

yup I know frenchcosmeticlady. this post was written prior to the release but I’ve since reviewed the makeup and have done numerous posts about it :)