Lush Mother’s Day Collection: Lush Mum’s Day Collection

Lush Spring 2010 Lush Mothers Day

Mother’s Day falls shortly in the UK and in celebration a new Lush Mother’s Day Collection has sprung up! You can haul now as Lush UK ships worldwide or wait for it to come across the pond.

Either way you can see it now by taking the jump!

Includes:

• Candy Fluff
  • Still Life
  • Sakura

Lush Mothers Day Collection Lush Spring 2010 3

Lush Mothers Day Collection Lush Spring 2010 2

Lush Mothers Day Collection Lush Spring 2010 1

Also new for Spring 2010….

Any friend of Dorothy is a friend of ours. This spring, we’re taking you far from the rain and grey clouds to somewhere over the rainbow. Your bath-water will be as blue as the skies over munchkinland and the exotic scent of ylang and sweet figs will make you want to go skipping off to see the wizard. A better day awaits you at the end of our rainbow.

Lush Cosmetics Spring 2010 3

Butter yourself up with our delightfully rosy body polish. Each pot is made with our new soap-base, packed with aphrodisiac jasmine and Turkish rose, smoothing almond oil, moisturizing cocoa butter and neroli, the euphoric essential oil. Smooth it on in the shower for clean, soft and irresistibly fragrant skin. It’s the delight of everyone, not just the Turkish.

Lush Cosmetics Spring 2010 4

Creme Anglaise is made with some of the finest ingredients available. We’ve used toning sweet orange oil and moisturising natural butters blended into an almond infusion. An infusion of saffron, the world’s most expensive spice, gives it the authentically golden colour of real Creme Anglaise. This hand and body lotion will lavish a new kind of luxury on your skin and make you proud to be British.

Lush Cosmetics Spring 2010 2

The happy, mouth-watering, fruity fragrance is down to Simon’s ‘Cherry Chops’, named in honour of beautiful cherry blossoms. You get three baths out of each one – just snap off one segment per soak – and its blend of calamine, ylang and cocoa butter will leave your skin smooth and non-greasy. We think it’s blooming marvellous, and we’re sure you will, too.

Lush Cosmetics Spring 2010 1

Phew! I see so many delicious things I want for Spring! Dorothy looks lovely as does the new cherry bath melt and yes please I’d love that hatbox (I have a thing for Lush Hatboxes!).

Some very delicious things for Spring from Lush this year!

What do you think?

Loves?

Leaves?

Share it!

• 2/26/10 10:44 Vanessa:

I’ll pass up on the gift boxes, but I can’t wait to get a hold on the rest of the products!

• 2/26/10 11:01 the Muse:

I really want the hat box vanessa :)

• 2/26/10 11:48 DVC:

What are these in US dollars?

• 2/26/10 11:52 the Muse:

hi dvc $5 on each ₤10 mark hun. that’s current exchange for sterling to usd. :)

• 2/26/10 12:08 Chelsea:

I’m coveting the heck out of that Turkish Delight.

• 2/26/10 12:09 the Muse:

chel can’t blame ya :-D I’m debating on ordering :)

• 2/26/10 12:42 Melissa:

I want the hat box full of the turkish delight creme anglaise, the cherry bath melt. :)

• 2/26/10 12:54 the Muse:

hey melissa all on my list too! anglaise particularly :)

• 2/26/10 22:00 Sami:

I just recently tried someone the bubble bars. I loved it. I wanna know what else is good. I usually on take baths so I look bubble baths. That bath melt seems interesting.

• 3/1/10 20:57 the Muse:

yay sami the BB’s are fabs! bath bombs are fab as well :) skincare is great, most everything lush is great, look through my archives for reviews!

• 3/3/10 0:05 jackieg02:

Will we be seeing any of this here in the US? or is it just “across the pond” as you like to say?

I’d love to get my hands on the Dorothy Bubble Bar and the Bath Melt!

• 3/3/10 9:19 the Muse:

jackie yes for sure :) It’ll be available soonish prob April-May :)

• 1/6/11 17:54 Johanna:

Hey Muse! I’m on my second tub of Creme Anglaise, and I wanted to give my thoughts: I love it! It’s not greasy at all, but somehow, using this continuously has dramatically improved my skin’s moisture level. In fact, I had some eczema patches on my legs, and it cured them! …Then, I ran out, and since I already had a full tub of my regular standby — Sympathy for the Skin — I figured I would forgo the Creme Anglaise (and the $44 price tag) until I used up Sympathy. Big mistake — this time around, I found Sympathy too greasy, not nearly as moisturizing (my skin became dry), and the eczema on my legs came back. So, I paid extra for the 3-day shipping to get Creme Anglaise sent to me…..Scent is a little odd — kinda like root beer, but I love it — it grows on me.

• 1/11/11 15:18 the Muse:

awesome Johanna ;-D that’s great news ;-D I like CA alot more than SS, SS used to be a staple but compared to CA def prefer it over SS :D