Sneak Peek: MAC Too Fabulous Collection Photos

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for MAC Ice Cream!

A delicious makeup collection from MAC coming atcha March 4th. MAC Too Fabulous seems to reign in the realms of MAC Sugar Sweet released around the same time last year. Instant replay? Maybe but I think it’s just as fabulous as it’s name!

Check it after the jump!

MAC Too Fabulous Collection MAC Ice Cream 2010 1

The theme may be somewhat the same as MAC Sugar Sweet but the makeup collection is way different.

Check it!

• MAC Ice Cream Lip Gloss

Fashion Scoop (pure pink)
Just Superb (natural pink)
Naked Boy Bait (light nude color)
Partial To Pink (light peach pink)
Richer, Lusher (peach coral)
Loud & Lovely (blue pink)
Double Dare (rojo alicante)
Delight (natural intermediate colors)
Over Indulgence (naked brown)

MAC Too Fabulous Collection 1

• MAC Soft Ice Cream Blusher (Mineral Blush Duo)

Rhapsody in Two (light pink and peach colors)
Two Virtues (light pink and violet)
Chic Couple (light yellow-brown with peach)
Bi-Tone (rose red with brown)
Buddy Up (deep rosy pink with yellow)
Sun & Moon (natural brown with pink-brown)

MAC Too Fabulous Collection 2

• MAC Eye Color Lip Pencil

Mouth Off (deep peach coral)
Trimmed in Pink (slight blue pink)
Boldy Dare (dark red-brown)
Chestnut (brown)

MAC Too Fabulous Collection 3

I’m loving the new MAC Mineral Blush Duos but the shades all have a frosty finish so I’m somewhat meh about these as I don’t do frost very well as I don’t have the skills to properly blend them out. I am loving the cream glass though and I imagine, contrary to my feelings on frost, I’ll haul a few of those duos.

Whatcha think?

Love?

Leave?

source

• 2/8/10 10:15 Nia:

Two Virtues, please! :)

And maybe Bi-Tone, if it is not too dark ;)

How are you, Muse? How was your weekend?
    And most importantly, what’s on your list?

• 2/8/10 10:21 the Muse:

hello miss nia!

Happy Monday doll! How are you? How was your weekend? Mine was fab! Very relaxing! :-D Oooo I’m lookin’ at Rhapsody and Buddy Up but once presented with all those duos I imagine I’ll haul more…but I hate a frosty finish :( that’s the only prob sad sigh!

• 2/8/10 11:07 Nia:

Oh, great to hear your weekend was relaxing :) I was working, so I feel a bit crushed ;)

I like most of the MB, as they tend not to look powdery on my dry skin like some other blushes can. And when it comes to the shimmer, there is only one way to find out: I need to try them on my face.
        Swatches some that were not too glittery on my hand but one my face and vice versa.

Have you seen Spring Colour Forecast yet? :D

• 2/8/10 14:48 the Muse:

hello dear nia!

It was lovely :) aw sorry to hear sigh! Working weekends stinks :( did you at least have Sunday off? I like these alot but the frost sometimes proves too much for my fuller face :P! I try to blend out well but it’s always very shimmery, very frosty.

YES! But couldn’t buy yet. My MA showed me, I was droolin!

• 2/8/10 10:20 Monique r.:

Two words: THE GLOSSES.

• 2/8/10 11:12 the Muse:

haha monique I hear ya!

• 2/8/10 10:27 Tavia:

Thaks for the link! You are a sweatheart :)

• 2/8/10 11:40 the Muse:

aw no problem tavia :)

• 2/8/10 10:32 Rena:

So far, I’m loving this collection I want all the Eye/Lip pencils and Richer, Lusher, Loud & Lovely, and Double Dare lipglosses. I need to see the blushes in person and swatched to decide. I love MAC Dainty blush and I don’t find that to be too frosty.

• 2/15/10 19:58 the Muse:

hey rena :-D I’m worried about the frost factor but I def will haul for shiz no questions asked, too gorgeous not too! :)

• 2/8/10 11:21 Lara Debono:

They are mine!!!!:-)))

• 2/8/10 11:37 the Muse:

LOL Lara I know how you feel :-D

• 2/8/10 11:46 Miss_M:

OMG, I love the promo pics !! :D

The Ice Cream glosses seem to be the same as the Cremesheens. I bought the Partial to Pink cremesheen with the Holiday collection last year. Just Superb (natural pink) sounds lovely though !! I also love the sound of Rhapsody in Two (light pink and peach), so I think I stick with just thes two :)

• 2/8/10 11:56 the Muse:

hey miss m! great picks! I really like the looks or Rhapsody in Two myself! I’d say they are identical to creamsheens!

• 2/8/10 12:27 NuNu:

Goodbye money T.T
    I love everything. Just the words “Ice Cream gloss” is enough to make me buy it.
    Please let Spring Forecast suck in person?

• 2/8/10 13:32 the Muse:

LOL Nunu! OMG I was thinking the same thing but unfortunately I seen Spring Forecast and it looks just as good in person as it does in pics damnit!

• 2/8/10 19:55 hannah:

ohh the gloss! i! must! have! the! gloss!
    and yay its coming out on my birthday..:)

• 2/9/10 10:01 the Muse:

hehe hannah happy early bday!

• 2/8/10 20:41 sizbelle:

its a delicious collection for this time! i miss on the last yr similar ones. hopefully i could pick up their gloss?

• 2/9/10 9:57 the Muse:

hey sizbelle

sure is gorgeous :) I hope you get some this year :)

• 2/8/10 20:51 Gia:

The fact that everything has the word Ice cream before it makes me want it now!! I loved Sugarsweet, and this looks great as well!! The fact that the promo pic the models have the same skin coloring as me makes me happy. Do you have any idea what lipgloss they are wearing in that pic??

• 2/9/10 9:57 the Muse:

lol me too gia! It looks really LUSH! and omg you are so lucky to have such a beautiful skin tone!!!!!!! Not sure as of yet hun but I can try to find out for you :)

• 2/9/10 0:44 daisyv316:

yea those blush duos look semi intresting! But I gotta see it in person =)

• 2/9/10 9:03 the Muse:

daisy blushes are nice but LOUD def something u have to swatch and play with :)

• 2/9/10 20:17 nlngstar:

hey Muse…
    check these out, u can see all swatches for Too Fantabolous over here

• 2/10/10 11:00 the Muse:

oh yes I seen those nlngstar and nearly keeled over :)

• 2/10/10 8:33 Fullyunderstand:

Gotta have all these…..he he he. Mac is killing me already this year!! I’m gonna have to get another job to support my makeup junkie habit.

• 2/10/10 10:02 the Muse:

LOL fullyunderstand! Tell me about it! MAC is murderin’ us all! wait until Summer EEP!

• 2/10/10 10:20 Fullyunderstand:

A few of the sneak peeks already have me putting a second mortgage on my house…LOL

• 2/10/10 10:25 the Muse:

lol fullyunderstand!!!!!!!! well makeup is WAY more important than food, a roof over our heads, etc…haha :)

• 2/10/10 12:44 Fullyunderstand:

Kids don’t need to go to college…it’s soooo overrated!! Wink Wink…LOFL

• 2/10/10 12:47 the Muse:

LOLLLLLLLL exactly fullunderstand now you’re getting it :-D They only need world experience not a stuffy class room! :D!

Plus you can cut back on groceries too as that’s way overrated, eating…

• 2/18/10 5:15 Myna:

The MB are all mine :-)

• 2/18/10 10:31 the Muse:

aw heck yes myna smart girl :-D