Sneak Peeks: Chanel Summer Makeup Collection 2010

Be damned with the snow, here’s a glimpse of the Chanel Summer Makeup Collection 2010.

Chanel Summer Makeup Collection 2010 8

Chanel Summer Makeup Collection 2010 1

Jump!

Chanel Summer Makeup Collection 2010 7

Chanel Summer Makeup Collection 2010 6

Chanel Summer Makeup Collection 2010 5

Chanel Summer Makeup Collection 2010 4

Chanel Summer Makeup Collection 2010 3

Chanel Summer Makeup Collection 2010 2

What do you think?

I personally think it’s a little uneventful for Summer right? I expected more warmth but perhaps this is a new color line and we’ll see another collection that features items that are more “about Summer”. One can hope but if we only have Chanel Eyeshadow Duos and a mascara to contend with this coming season, it may be a long boring one.

Available sometime in April.

Source

• 2/26/10 10:35 Colette:

This looks very different from the Chanel summer promos I’ve seen elsewhere. Maybe Chanel is releasing two summer collections?

• 2/26/10 11:01 the Muse:

colette I suspect this is simply additions to the general catalog and not a full on summer collection or at least I hope! I haven’t seen any promos for Summer 2010 as of yet aside from this!

• 2/26/10 11:16 Eileen:

Many of the colors look like they were lifted from the quads. They’re beautiful combos, but I wonder how many of them I might already have. Anyway, when it comes to Chanel, I’m always interested in checking out their latest offereings.

• 2/26/10 11:20 the Muse:

hey eileen true they do look duped from quads! :-D

• 2/26/10 12:04 Kristina:

I like the looks of a couple of those eye duos. They’re coming out with a gorgeous aqua nail polish I must have too.

• 2/26/10 12:05 the Muse:

kristina I seen! that aqua is gorgggggggggggz! :-D

• 2/26/10 12:36 Melissa:

A couple other bloggers, have shown, coral and jade nail polishes and some new lippies. I’m wondering if you are missing the “seasonal part” and this is just new core product? :)

• 2/26/10 12:38 the Muse:

melissa def I think so. also seen the chanel pop up stuff but somewhat equally boring and uneventful for summer ya know? that really special like most chanel summer’s past :(

• 2/26/10 20:28 Melissa:

I agree usually summer and fall are my big Chanel hauls. I think that Mac may just have my heart for summer. At least it will be cheaper.

• 3/1/10 20:59 the Muse:

MAC has mine too Melissa as Chanel isn’t really doing it for me..just looks like an update to the general catalog!?

• 2/26/10 15:08 Denise:

I think this compliments the ‘pop’ of color we see in the Les Pop de Chanel. Well balanced i think.

• 2/26/10 18:39 the Muse:

hey denise! I had hoped for a little more warmth, sunny shades ya know? :(

• 2/28/10 11:43 Su:

I feel it is boring lol…there should be more bright vivid colors ok and no design or anything..it doesn’t look anything special..and I have bad experience with Chanel eyeshadows…I bought a quad before..I find that they are not pigmented and hard to apply =[ so after that I never buy chanel eyeshadow…

• 3/1/10 20:40 the Muse:

me too su this and the pop ups collection doesn’t really have me. oh that’s sad, I normally love their quads! :( sorry to hear it doll!

• 6/17/10 15:44 HC:

Has this collection ever been launched yet??

• 6/17/10 15:46 the Muse:

HC I have NOT seen them on counter but from what I understand perhaps for Fall!?

• 8/27/10 5:27 Nicci:

have you tried these out yet? I tried them out last month and they were nice but wasn’t sure if I wanted to spend the $42 dollars it…I didn’t love it :-( I wish they came out with more color combinations too…

• 8/27/10 8:51 the Muse:

hey nicci not yet they are in my to be tested pile :D sorry you were disappointed le sigh!