WANTS IT: Bobbi Brown Cabana Corals Lip & Eye Palette

Bobbi Brown Cabana Corals Lip Eye Palette

You know it wouldn’t be too long before the Bobbi Brown Cabana Corals Lip & Eye Palette ($60) hit my beauty radar. I’ve been to busy to hit up Neiman’s to grab it but I did order it online last week.

This palette includes four sunny, juicy lip shades plus six neutral eye shadows that work perfectly with bright lips.

Eye shades include:
Ivory Eye Shadow, Bermuda Pink Metallic Eye Shadow, Seashell Metallic Eye Shadow, Bonfire Metallic Eye Shadow, Tan Eye Shadow, Burnt Sugar Metallic Eye Shadow

Lip shades include:
Cabo Coral Lip Color, Salmon Lip Color, Shell Lip Color, and Coral Reef Metallic Lip Color

It looks stunning for Spring and can be used well into Summer me thinks! Yes, it shall be mind because I’m a tad obsessed with the Bobbi Brown Cabana Corals Collection at the moment.

Wants it!

Whatcha think?

• 2/2/10 13:20 Michelle:

ZOMG – wants it times infinity!!! I don’t usually like eye/lip palette combos but this baby is HOT!

• 2/2/10 13:23 the Muse:

isn’t it michelle?

the colors are POPPING!

• 2/2/10 13:35 Anitacska:

Oh no, not another eye and lip palette by Bobbi Brown! I won’t be able to resist this one either. Although in my diffence, I only have 2 of the shadows. :)

• 2/2/10 13:47 the Muse:

lol anita tell me ’bout it. I think I own one or two shades as well but still needs it :)

• 2/2/10 14:20 savannah:

I would buy this in a heartbeat if I had the money. Chinese New Year is coming up soon so I will have some lucky money for this. Can’t wait! The colors look ultra-flattering.

• 2/2/10 16:09 the Muse:

yay for lucky $$ savannah :-D

• 2/2/10 14:27 Lisa Kate:

ME TOO!!!! Corals are a redheads best color, for sure! Those eye colors look amazing!

• 2/2/10 16:09 the Muse:

god yes Lisa, colors really look amazing :-D

• 2/2/10 14:43 Krystal:

I just ordered this today!! I am also completely obsessed with this collection! I also got the nectar shimmerbrick and all the lip glosses!!

• 2/2/10 16:02 the Muse:

yay krystal! come back when your order arrives I want to know all the deets and how you likey!

• 2/2/10 15:05 Kate:

I want it! I’m now pondering how I can find it/justify buying it.

• 2/2/10 15:43 the Muse:

kate tell yourself how great you’ll look in fiery coral eyeshadow :-D

• 2/2/10 17:09 Kate:

I know! I bet I can pull it off to the envy of everyone around me.

• 2/3/10 12:37 the Muse:

exactly kate! Go get ‘em! :-D

• 2/2/10 15:15 Kristina:

Crud! I don’t have any of those shades and now I have no excuse not to buy it.
    I need those eyeshadows!

• 2/2/10 16:02 the Muse:

hehe kristina :-D I’m telling ya those shades are a callin’ to me!

• 2/2/10 23:09 Ceriene:

I looove Bobbi’s palettes, but… is it just me, or are the shadow pans getting smaller? D:

• 2/3/10 9:19 the Muse:

mmmmm ceriene I didn’t notice…could be? economizing LOL

• 2/3/10 3:10 helena:

I already reserved them at my local counter! The palettes always sell super super fast. I missed out on the christmas ones TAT my heart weeps so i need to get this one! Esp nectar shimmerbrick. Too bad my country only has rouge pot in cabo coral, we didn’t get the lipsticks as well. But there is always the option of ordering online from sephora, oh gosh Musey i am as diseased as you. xD

• 2/3/10 9:14 the Muse:

yay helena!!!!!!!!!!! :-D You’re gonna love it all :-D Aw sorry to hear about cabo oral but still good you can get it at Sephora. Sephora here doesn’t see BB.

hehe we can be diseased together though! and hold hands! :-D!

• 2/3/10 8:53 sara:

I ordered this from Neimans! I get it today-so excited!!!

• 2/3/10 9:01 the Muse:

omg sara so jealous didn’t get mine yet but stalking the mail man!

• 2/3/10 11:44 JoElla:

I cannot wait for swatches to hit the web! I don’t have a NM counter near me, but I am lusting after this palette!

• 2/3/10 11:56 the Muse:

hey joella :-D soon as I have mine I’ll swatch for u dear!

• 2/4/10 13:48 helena:

Heyy musey i bought the cabana coral palette and shimmerbricks, i also picked up the shadow options palette! It’s a great neutral set, do take a look if you guys have it over there! Well sephora here doesn’t carry BB as well, so i usually order from nordstrom cause they have international shipping. I’m getting all the lipsticks and both rouge pots! I don’t really have a choice cause apart from only getting 1 rouge pot, we only got 3 of the lipsticks out of 5! I swatched whatever i could, they are all super gorgeous.
    Am loving my haul muchly. Did you take a look at another summery palette by chanel? Bird of Paradise quad, it was a christmas release but gosh it screams summer to me, so i got that too. xD

• 2/4/10 14:10 the Muse:

helena nice hauling my dear :-D I didn’t see the shadow options palette will have a peep! :) is international shipping expensive from nordies? always wondered! I’m going tonight to my counter to see the other glosses as I wants them big time! Oh yes I got it, have a review here somewhere. It was VERY summery said so in my review LOL! :D

• 2/4/10 14:02 helena:

Sry but i have to ask, is the earth metal and chrome palette still available in your country? It’s totally OOS in mine and i’m pretty desperate to get them ><

• 2/4/10 14:08 the Muse:

hey helena I’m not sure prob online maybe some where?!

• 4/6/10 20:49 Amina: